9.

"What? Don't cry darling. I promise I won't shoot." He assured me

"Put it away." I choked out. I wasn't able to breath.

"No. I won't."

"Lorenzo. I'm not asking." I started to feel dizzy.

"Neither was I." He replied. I started to see black edges covering my vision. My ears blocked the sound around me.

"Garcia... put it away!" I started to yell softly.

...

"Akila?" Lorenzo asked with a little hint of worry in his voice.

I fainted.

"Shit, Valdez wake up." I still heard him say, after that I was gone.

—- that evening

I woke up in my bed. Wait, I'm in my house. Does that mean it was all a nightmare? I don't know. I checked my phone to see what day it was. It's Thursday. Shit, that means it all really happened. But why would Lorenzo let me go? He said I was his now. Anyway I'm happy I'm back to my old life. At least now I don't need to see him anymore.

The next day

I woke up again and went to school. When I arrived everyone was staring at me and whispering. I walked down the hall and stopped with Gianna.

"Gia, why is everyone staring at me?" I asked her. I was so confused

"Where were you?" She asked

"I- I was k-" i stuttered

"Don't lie, you know what... When were you gonna tell me that you and LORENZO GARCIA were so close?" She whisper-yelled his name.

"What? I am not close with that dumbass. He kidnapped me." I tried explaining

"Yeah sure, anyway the whole school knows that you and him are boyfriend-girlfriend. Also no one is allowed to speak to you unless you start the conversation. His orders." She informed me.

"He. Did. What?" I yelled

"You heard me." She said

"That's it!" I said and walked out of school. I didn't care I was skipping. I walked to the Garcia buildings. I walked into his company and didn't stop. I knew exactly where his office was and he would pay for his orders. I went by a room full of weapons that weren't locked. I sneaked in and took a dagger and a gun. Then I walked to his office. Normally I would knock on the door but not for him, not now. I stormed in.

"Garcia!" I yelled at him

"What is it now Valdez. Isn't it enough for you to be back to your old life? Or do you miss me that desperately that you're here again?" He teased

"You fucking asshole. You told my WHOLE school we are dating! And that no one can talk to me?! What the hell is wrong with you?!" I yelled

He sighed deep and said "how many times do I need to tell you not to yell at me? And what happened when you called me such a name as asshole? Did you forget?"

"I did not. And I don't care you ruined my life." I yelled

He rolled his eyes and got up. I let him walk to me and when he was about 2 meter away from me I pulled out the gun and aimed it at him. I had some difficulties with the concentration but i had it under control.

Lorenzo looked a bit shocked. But then in less than a second he went back to emotionless. He watched the situation and I knew I was fucked.

"What are you gonna do now hm?" He asked me

"I'll shoot you Garcia. You ruined everything." I said

"Oh pretty little Akila, you don't even know how a gun works." He said and snatched it out of my hands. He didn't point it at me but put it away on his desk. I was boiling with hatred and anger. I took out the dagger and jumped in his back with the dagger pressing against his throat.

"You never learn, do you kitten?" He said and walked backwards to the wall and squeezed me between him and the wall. I think I felt a rib breaking. I slid of his back and he pinned me to the wall. He grabbed the dagger that I dropped from the ground and held it against my throat. How the tables have turned.

"What am I gonna do with you?" He asked himself.

I was desperate to torture him, to make his life as hell as he made mine. I knew he was gonna kill me sooner or later. I guess that moment is finally here. I laughed at the thought, at least I can finally go somewhere where I don't have to face him, somewhere where it is better.

"What's so funny?" He asked

"Nothing. I just knew you were gonna kill me." I said blankly.

He searched my eyes for something. I don't know what but it seems he found it. He dropped the dagger and took my chin, forcing it up he made me look him in the eyes. His left hand went behind my head in my hair. He kissed me. He kissed me so passionately and yet rough and I couldn't help myself to kiss him back with as much passion he gave me. His right hand sneaked around my waist and pulled me in closer. So close you couldn't tell where I ended and he started.

His left hand took place where his right hand was on my waist and his right hand sneaked more down to my ass. He squeezed and slapped it and then went under my skirt. He was teasing my thighs and went up between my legs painfully slow. "Lorenzo please." I begged him.

"Please what?" He asked me innocently

"You know what I'm talking about."

"Yes... but I wanna hear you say it."

"Please, Touch me. I want to feel you." I said softly.

"Now that's a good girl." He said as his fingers were suddenly moving my panties out of the way.

He started rubbing my pussy and my clit. He went faster and faster. He locked his door and took off my school uniform. He took off his shirt and shit, I knew he was muscular but he has an eightpack, his abs were stone hard and his arms were super veiny. Damn.

"On your knees." He said

I did as he ordered and sat on my knees. He unbuckled his belt and took off the rest of his clothing. We were now both naked. "Suck it" he demanded

I opened my mouth and put his dick in. He was so big. I deepthroated him and sucked for a while until he said "just like that. Now bend over my desk."