☁️ she's interesting. (scarjo × lizzie)

SCENE:

Scarlett and Lizzie just finished shooting their scenes for the Avengers: Infinity War movie and they have decided to hang out for a while which leads to unexpected plans.

This is on Lizzie's point of view.

×××

I had always been curious of her. For some reason, I find her beyond interesting. I do have social anxiety but I was not able to even stop myself from inviting her to hang out with me.

"You know, I never thought you would want to hang out with me." she said, startling me. I glanced behind me and saw her leaning on the side of the door to my dressing room.

"What do you mean? You're a very fun person. I was always curious about you." I replied.

"Really? Huh. I felt the same way to you." she responded.

"So, where would you like to hang out?" I asked.

"I'm really not in the mood to go out. You know, with all the paparazzi and all. How 'bout at my place? Well, unless you want to hang out at yours?" she suggested.

"Your place sounds fine." I answered.

"Let's go. Let's take my car. Will that be okay?"

"That's cool. I'll have my assistant come and pick my car up for me." I replied.

She nodded and took her keys out of her bag. I closed my dressing room door as I left and followed her out to the parking lot. She's wearing a baggy shirt with a pair of denim shorts that's ripped at the bottom and some flip flops. It was so simple but for some reason, she still looks insanely hot.

We got in her car and made our way to her loft here in Georgia. Since we're currently shooting the 'Wakanda' scenes at Chattahoochee Hills. It was not too far. When we arrived, she lead me to the door and opened it for me. Asking me to enter first.

"Wow. Not bad." I commented.

"Yeah? How's yours?" she asked.

"It's alright. I mean, we won't be long anyway."

"Fair point. So, do you wanna order some food?" she suggested.

"Yeah, that'll be great. I didn't really had the chance to eat earlier in between shoots. " I answered.

"Yeah, me too." she replied. "So, I want some soft tacos right now. How 'bout you?"

"That sounds awesome. I want chicken for my tacos please." I requested.

After she placed the order, she made her way up to her room to probably change out of her clothes. She then came back to the living room with an extra set of clothes.

"I received an update from Joe that we won't be shooting tomorrow because of the storm coming. So, we don't have work tomorrow. I also can't let you drive back home to your loft because the storm is coming tonight so I figure that you might just wanna hang here tonight?" she informed and handed me the clothes.

"Wow. Alright. Sure. That sounds fun." I replied.

She showed me around her loft so I would know my way around. I just love how she makes sure that I am fully accommodated for this spontaneous sleepover.

"So, we only have a small issue. Since this a temporary loft, I only have one room and bed. So if you feel uncomfortable, you can take my bed and I can sleep on the couch?" she suggested.

"What? Are you crazy? Scarjo sleeping on a couch doesn't sit well in my head. Also, I won't allow it. I can take the couch. It looks huge anyway. It can pass as a bed." I said and she just chuckled.

"Stop it. I think that thought also applies for someone named Elizabeth Olsen." she joked.

The food arrived and we just settled around her kitchen island. We ate our food and had a couple of cocktails as well since we knew that we don't have work tomorrow. I had a few drinks and I think we screw up the last ones since it was so strong.

"Ha!" she scoffed as she cringed after downing her drink. "Holy shit. Is it just me or are these strong?" she asked.

"Yeah, I think we put too much alcohol on these." I replied.

"I guess so. Anyway, I want some olives." she said. Ignoring the fact that we might have to stop our binge drinking for this evening.

She got up from the chair to make her way to the fridge but her buzz probably hit her like a truck because she fell to the floor. Panicked rushed through me and I immediately went to her.

"Scarlett! Oh my god. Are you alright?" I checked.

She then started laughing uncontrollably. I figured that she might be drunk already. Although, I gotta say, her laugh is one of my weaknessess. She brings out a different side of me that I always wanted to suppress. I smiled at her and just held her head just so it won't hit the ground.

"I'm fine, Lizzie. Thank you." she finally replied, still giggling.

"My gosh. You had me worried there for a sec. I think you're done. Let's get you to bed." I said and helped her stand up.

I guided her to her room because she could barely stand up on her own. I also tried to keep my posture because the buzz just hit me. Trying my best to keep my vision straight just so we both don't fall. We were almost at the door when I stepped on one of her shoes then I stumbled. My eyes widened because I immediately thought of her. I didn't want her to get hurt.

As quick as I can, I turned us both. Just to make sure that I landed on the floor and she lands on me. I made sure that she wasn't hurt but the consequences after was something I didn't think about. She was right on top of me. She managed to place her hands on the floor, on either sides of my head to keep her up. Her knee was in between my legs. My arms were wrapped around her waist. And we both just stayed like this and none of us said a word.

Because of this, I had the time to admire her more. My eyes wandered around her face, she's so perfect. She's amazing and she smells like vanilla. It was so hard to resist. When our eyes finally met, I saw need in her emerald green eyes. It was matching what I want from her.

"Lizzie, I'm gonna do something but I don't want you to freak out." she cautioned.

"Just shut up and do it, Scarlett." I replied almost immediately.

Then our lips crashed and it fet like fireworks just lit up around us. The world just melted away, almost like it was just the two of us on earth. She placed one hand at the back of my neck and guided me to sit up, not breaking the kiss.

As I sat up, she wrapped her legs around my waist and enveloped her arms around my neck. My hand just travelled from her waist and slid under her shirt. Feeling her velvety skin, she flinched and let out a soft moan under my touch.

"Jesus. Lizzie, I want you to take me." she breathed as she broke the kiss.

I was not able to stop from there anymore. With all my might, I stood up from the floor as I carried her, her legs still wrapped around my waist and made our way to her bedroom.

-- END OF PART 1 --