🔥 a mission. (natasha romanoff × maria hill)

SCENE:

Nat and agent Hill were assigned to a mission in a remote area. The mission does not start until tomorrow but S.H.I.E.L.D. made sure that a motel room were booked for the both of them. All because that's what's available in the area. But there was a small issue, Agent Hill was not able to book 2 separate rooms. But instead one room for the both of them. Nat is known to be a very private person and is not pleased to find out she has to share a room with her.

⚠️ SMUT WARNING ⚠️

×××

3rd Person POV:

"I can't believe you didn't book two rooms, Hill." Natasha hissed.

"Look, I'm sorry that I had a lot on my plate and I was not able to double check the rooms I booked. I am also not thrilled that we have to share a room together." she responded as they walk through the hallway.

When they made it to their room number, Maria inserted the key and twisted the doorknob to open it. The door creaked and revealed a one queen sized bed which annoyed the both of them even more.

"What the fuck?" Natasha cursed.

"Romanoff," Maria started. "Drop it. None of us wants this. The motel is fully booked so we can't get separate rooms and we have to be up early tomorrow so let's just get this over with." she said, hinting annoyance in her tone.

"Whatever. I guess, it's just for one night anyway." she coldly responded and entered the room.

They both started settling in the room and organized their things. Maria decided to scope the parameter of the area they will be covering for tomorrow's mission and left the motel. Natasha brought out her computer and started doing some research for the people involved in their mission.

After a couple of hours, Maria returned to their motel room to tuck in for the night. When she entered, Natasha was nowhere to be found. She figured that she might have gone out as well because she noticed that the door to the bathroom was wide open.

Maria decided to take a much a needed shower. So she grabbed one of the towels and took her clothes off then entered the bathroom.

"Holy shit, Hill! Don't you know how to fucking knock?!" Natasha squealed, immediately grabbing a towel to cover her naked body.

Maria's eyes widened in shock and immediately did the same as well, desperately trying to cover hers. Her face turned bright red and did her best to look away.

"What the fuck, Romanoff! Why is the freaking door wide open in the first place?!" she questioned.

"I thought you wouldn't be back this early." Natasha responded.

Maria was losing a battle between herself because no matter how hard she tries to look away, she just can't seem to do it and she just keep taking glances at the impossibly perfect body of the black widow. It almost seems like she froze because she could not get herself out of the situation.

"Jesus, why are you still here?" Nat snapped.

Maria finally shook her head and realized how much of a creep she's being. She went out of the bathroom and immediately wrapped herself in a robe.

Sweat just uncontrollably dripped from her forehead and she was feeling something she had always been a avoiding for the longest time.

Lust and hunger.

As a spy and an officer of S.H.I.E.L.D., she tries her best to suppress any human emotion and weaknesses as it could ruin their focus. Although it could be a real challenge if what she saw was basically a body of a goddess.