🔥 i am yours. (scarjo × reader)

SCENE:
You and Scarlett are married for almost six months and has been together for more than two years. But because you never wanted to be in the limelight, your relationship with Scarlett has been a secret for everyone except for family and close friends. Each day gets harder for you to deal with the fact that your wife is a famous actress who is liked and loved by a lot of people. Both men and women.

She just finished her taping for Black Widow and you haven't spent much time with her since your honeymoon because your work and free time schedules keeps clashing.

⚠️ SMUT WARNING ⚠️

~

You heard Scarlett's car parked in the garage and immediately felt giddy to see her. This is the longest time she has been away because of constant tapings for her movie, Black Widow which you of course support because she's your wife and other half. Scarlett entered your house and started removing her shoes.

"Babe? I'm home!" she hollered.

You immediately come running to her to hug her tightly as if you haven't seen her in years which felt exactly like it. Suddenly, tears started running down your cheeks that made you curse yourself from not being able to control them.

"Oh no, baby. What's wrong?" she softly asked.

"I... I just missed you so much. And since we got married, I honestly feel like a ticking time bomb, just waiting to explode. I trust you and I support you, I really do because I couldn't be more proud of you. I actually am excited for your new movie. It's just--, these other people, I don't trust them. Some of them feels like they can just have you anytime because the person who you're married to hasn't been seen by anyone." you sobbed.

"Have me?" she queried.

"Never mind. This is silly. I am silly and this is just me being paranoid. Uhm, forget it. Let--, let's just eat dinner. I just finished cooking." you stammered.

Before you can walk away, she grabbed your hand and spun you closer to her. Her forest green eyes staring into your soul as she does her signature side smile which gets your heart racing all the time.

"I understand what you're trying to say, my love. And I am not mad. I know that I have been super busy recently but let me make it up to you, alright?" she purred.

She entwined her fingers with yours, making it seem like it belonged there. As if it was made for you. She then guided you to the bedroom that you both share and after she closed the door, she gently pushed you on the bed, making you sit down. She took a few steps backwards and started stripping. Putting on a show just for you, making sure she never lost eye contact with your eyes. Removing every piece of clothing as her hips slowly swayed side to side until all that was left was her red laced underwear.

She then started walking towards you, her eyes was darkened with pure lust and hunger. She sat on your lap, her legs wrapped around your waist as she guided your arms to make a home around her perfectly curved waist.

She leaned in closer to you, her cheek brushing against yours as her lips grazed your ear before whispering, "I am all yours. That show I just did, no one else could see that but you. They may want me but they can't have me. You know why, baby? Because I already am owned by you."

Her hot breath along with those words was enough to light a fire in you. Your lips crashed against hers, kissing her passionately as you can until that kiss turned into hunger and need. She started bucking against your thigh and she was thankful that you were wearing shorts that day because it was giving her the friction she needed. Your arms guided her hips as it rocked back and forth as she let out these intoxicating moans. She sounded so needy, needy of your attention only.

You grabbed her legs, making it envelope back to your waist as you carried her to the bed. You took off your shirt and shorts as she tried to hold in a moan because your breasts were already exposed due to you deciding not to wear a bra that day but she wasn't able to contain herself.

"Tell me what you want, Scarlett." you whispered.

"I want you to take me, baby. I need you right now." she breathed.

You grabbed your strap-on from the drawer in the nightstand and slipped it on. You gave her a look asking if she was okay with it and she nodded immediately. But before you can insert the toy into her, your fingers made its way to her pussy, rubbing circles on her clit to make sure she's wet enough to take the toy. It wasn't long until she was already dripping wet and her moans turned into whines.

"B-baby, please. Fuck me." she pleaded.

With those words, you flipped her to make her back face you as her bottom was automatically elevated. You straddled behind her, rubbing the tip of the toy on her cunt before pushing it inside her. The sensation made her yelp in pleasure, making her head fall backwards.

"Oh, fuck!" she choked.

You started slow and barely inserting the entire size of the toy into her. You pressed your body against her as you grabbed her perfectly round breasts as you pump in and out of her. As you picked up the pace, you drug the toy deeper into her, filling in her walls, turning her into a moaning mess as you also made sure that the toy rubbed your clit as well in every thrust you make until you both were already moaning.

"Uh, yes! Baby, just like that. D-don't stop, please." she huffed.

Before she can even cum, you flipped her. Making you switch positions so she was sitting on top of you and you were laying down.

"Come on, Scarlett. Ride daddy." you ordered her.

She obeyed as she started riding you. Her breasts bouncing in sync with her whole body as the toy goes in and out of her. Until her legs started to tremble and you can see her stomach stiffen, getting her to the edge. Suddenly you caught her by surprise by grabbing her waist as you slammed her into your hips, making her take the full size of the toy. A loud moan was ripped out of her chest as she screamed your name, filling her head with ecstasy. Making her feel nothing but content and euphoria.

You helped her ride out her high before slipping the toy out of her. Making her squeal at the loss of contact. She threw herself on the bed, out of breath but she was smiling in content as you slipped out of the harness.

"Hey, babe?" she panted.

"Yeah?"

"You're coming with me on the premiere night, okay? I know you hate being seen by the public but it's time for them to know who I am married to and who do I belong to. I am proud to be your wife, my love." she smiled.

"I'd be more than happy to walk with you on that red carpet, my love." you responded.

You grabbed her waist to spoon her, making her back pressed against your front. Getting her closer to you as you can before draping the blanket on top of you both. It wasn't long until you both fell asleep.

Exhausted but happy.

~

Okay, for some reason. It took me three days to finish this one. Haha. Sorry about the delays in my one-shots but I'll try to update as much as I can.

Stay safe!

- oneofthevillains

If you have any requests for a one-shot, let me know and I will definitely work on it :) ×××