🔥 are you gonna comply? (wanda × nat)

SCENE:

Natasha is the person assigned to train the newly recruited Avenger, Wanda. They have been training for weeks now and overtime, they both have already developed feelings that they relentlessly shrug and ignore. Both women are obviously into each other but denial has been their problem because they're both unsure if the feelings are mutual, even if the tension is already so strong in the air. And the more they train together and the more they make skin contact, it heats up even more.

But today's the day Wanda decided to finally do something about it...

⚠️ SMUT WARNING⚠️

[SONG SUGGESTIONS: Not Afraid Anymore by Halsey & Expectations by Lauren Jauregui]

×××

3rd Person POV:

Natasha planned to do another session to train Wanda's combat skills. She was getting better but the Russian spy wanted her to be perfect so she can be more than just her powers. While Natasha waited for the Sokovian, she started prepping the things they will be using for her training and when the younger girl entered, the Black Widow internally gasped when she saw what the brunette was wearing. She walked in with tight leggings along with a cropped top that barely covered her black sports bra. Accentuating her curves as well as highlighting her perfectly round breasts.

"Good morning." Wanda greeted as Nat quickly shifted her glare towards the Sokovian's olive green eyes.

"Morning. Have you done your stretching?" Nat asked.

"Yes, I have, boss." Wanda grinned as she wrapped her knuckles with an elastic band before starting. Meanwhile, Natasha tried to ignore what the younger brunette has just called her.

They have been training for a few hours now and sweat has just been falling from both of their bodies like bullets. Panting as the training Nat had in store was difficult than usual. Just when the black widow thought that they're done and she has won that training, out of nowhere, Wanda went low as she kicked the redhead's ankle making her fall to the ground. Stunned, Natasha didn't have the chance to counter the move, so Wanda had the opportunity to grab both of her wrists to pin them above her head as she looked down at the black widow below her.

Natasha's POV:

I was trying so hard to ignore the fact that Wanda's knee was just resting in between my inner thighs but it was doing something to my body that I can't really explain. Her face was just about an inch away from mine which was distracting me from the tight grip she has on both of my wrists. God, she looks so beautiful but I am not used to just admitting my emotions even if I like her for a while now.

"Looks like I win this round, Nat." she smirked, finally letting go of her grip, she was still on her knees, meaning one of them was still in between my inner thighs and it was getting harder and harder for me to resist her. "Uh, you okay?" she checked, as she fixed her ponytail, her knee was still in between my thighs.

She's trying to kill me.

"Huh? Y-yeah. I'm okay. I'll give you this one and I think we should call it a day." I mumbled as I quickly got up to finally cut the tension building up in my body.

"Don't you have any notes for me?" she asked as she stood up as well.

"Well, uh-, I need you to work on your high kick, it was great but it's too light for my liking. Your opponent could counter that and use it to their advantage." I commented then she smiled and nodded in response.