[The meeting]

Hoseok is 27 years old employee in a successful smartphones company, he lives in a nice apartment with his producer roommate, he has always been easy to approach due to his sunshine personality but has never been lucky to find love, or rather he never try to, he doesn't like commitment, he always ends up rejecting many love confessions, he looks as If he is  interested however he is not.

He woke up like his normal workday, took shower, got ready, made breakfast, and strolled outside walking to the subway station, half-hour he made it to his workplace he entered with a big smile saying " Good morning " to his coworkers, then took his seat he started his job, making calls, sending reports, replying to emails and going to the meeting.

At the lunch, he went to the company cafeteria which serves delicious food he took a seat with his coworkers, eating and chatting together, abruptly his phone buzzed so he checked who texted him it's from their boss telling him to pass by his office after lunch, he got nauseous he does everything perfectly to avoid problems with bosses that who he is, and clearly, that text didn't pleased him.

He went to the restroom washed his hands and fixed his hair and stepped outside, taking the elevator to the last floor of the building, his heartbeats can be heard while he was talking to the director's office, he took a deep breath and knocked after the Secretary nodded for him to enter, he opened the door and walked with hefty steps.

The director wasn't alone, someone was sitting on the sofa against the desk, Hoseok did not look at him, he bowed and greeted them. The boss spoke first:" oh! Jung Hoseok take a seat."

Hoseok did as he was requested, he sat on the chair the opposite from the man on the sofa, Hoseok glanced at him before bowing and he didn't believe what he was seeing the man was so charming to the point he thought he is not real, he looked like a model, hoseok corrected no like Greek God that tanned shiny skin, long wavy dark hair, full lips, dreamy eyes and oh those eyelashes, the moles adding it last favor in his god's face.

He felt the blood rushing to his face as he was staring at the handsome man, he quickly switched his eyes to the boss, cleared his throat, and finally asked:" may I know why I was called sir?"

The boss:" oh you really look nervous!! There is nothing serious my son." He looked at the man on the sofa and continued:" This is Kim Taehyung, the new supervisor of your section" he now switched talking to Taehyung:" the last supervisor retired in very sensitive timing so I made Hoseok the chief to his section and everyone seemed to be accepting he is the amazing leader but he doesn't like it and asked me to look for a new supervisor."

Hoseok took glance again at the handsome man and bowed, Taehyung stared back and smiled this time and said:" nice to meet you Jung Hoseok, looking forward to work with you." And man Hoseok never heard a deep husky voice and soft toned at the time, he was thrilled, as Taehyung presented his very large tanned hand to shake the other's hand.

Hoseok took his hand and shook Taehyung's hand, he smiled back:" The pleasure is mine, great to work with you."

After some time, they left the boss's office together walking with distance toward the elevator, They stepped in it, Taehyung leaned on the wall behind him and started at hoseok from down to up studying his movement, hoseok glanced over his shoulder and panicked to find the handsome man looking at him.

He wanted to break the awkwardness so he said:" I will show you around, everyone is hard working and very nice."

Taehyung tone changed there wasn't the soft in it when he spoke:" I see."  Short and cold, made hoseok shiver and anxious he can't read him, something feels wrong or something bad will happen that what was going in Hoseok's head.