[ Suck Me ]

After the weekend,  Hoseok went to Taehyung office early,  so they decide what to do for their plan to catch this person who is causing all this trouble.

Hoseok walked in and saw Taehyung just arrived:" Morning. " he mumbled and closed the door behind him.
Taehyung hearts skip fast when he saw Hoseok:" Good Morning."

Hoseok took a seat and asked first:" what did the supervisor tell you when he checked the camera? "
Taehyung was taking off his coat:" he said he saw nothing." The older responded:" we should check it ourselves, I don't trust anyone now, also don't drink coffee, let's just avoid eating or drinking here until we catch him."

Taehyung was logging in with his code to the cameras from his laptop:" so it happened on Thursday? The day you lost your USB and my accident happened on Friday."
Hoseok stood up and went beside him, to check the footage:" wait, stop it here... Oh my god... The someone who took the USB prepared for this. Cause at first you will see nothing happened but here at this moment every Thursday we get the laborers to bring Desk Tools and Papers and everything and look when they passed my desk I was there getting coffee after they left the USB was gone, this person knew that they will cover this side of the camera."

Taehyung was so impressed by him, Hoseok had always been smart and had a quick and sharp perspective, he asked him:" what should we do then?"

Hoseok smirked:" I have a fucking plan, of course, I came prepared, so listen we gonna trick this person, for this whole week until Thursday you need to come to our section in the morning and remind me to work on " that project " and say make it in CD this time, AND on Thursday l will come early and set up Camera on the coffee machine and go back and pretend that I just arrived like everyone else, and when the I come I will put the CD on the desk and go get my coffee and the laborers gonna walk and boom CD is gone then you should come when I call you okay?"

Taehyung nodded:" Yes, that's a good one."

Hoseok huffed and was sassy about it:" I know I'm mastermind, well I will go now don't forget what I told you about coffee."

Taehyung was nervous:" let's eat outside then and buy our coffee on our way."

Hoseok:" oh, sorry I have Lunch with Jimin and after-work dinner with Yoongi and his friends and coffee I made myself one and brought it with me in the hydro flask that Jimin recently gifted to me."

Taehyung clenched his jaw more every time he hears the name Jimin... He got irritated and responded coldly:" close the door on your leave."
Hoseok grinned:" yes Boss."

The whole week, they did like it was planned until it was finally Thursday, Hoseok did all his part, and once again walked into their section:" Morning everyone, he put his stuff, Turn on his computer like usual checking emails, he pulled the CD from his bag set it on the desk and stood up to get his coffee..."

He heard the laborers walking in with heavy boxes to set them near the printers. The moment he turned he didn't find the CD, he smirked, sat on his chair and called Taehyung, he came in a few minutes, he closed the door of their section, everyone looked confused, supervisor:" is there anything wrong chief Kim?"

Taehyung walked to Hoseok's desk:" we will see." Hoseok went to the coffee machine took off the camera and went to his desk with Taehyung, while everyone was waiting...

Hoseok seemed shocked:" no way... There is no way..." Taehyung stared at him:" we need to confront them now, Let's go."

Taehyung walked outside with Hoseok and called a coworker:" follow us to my office and bring your bag." She was shaking, she couldn't do anything about it, she followed them, they got to Taehyung's office, he sat down and Hoseok snatched her bag and start looking, she screamed:" what the hell??? Sto- Hoseok found both CD and his USB:" Look " he put them on the desk and gave her bag...