[ Sorrow pt 2 ]

Warning// this chapter contain suicide thoughts .

The next days, Jimin started showing up every evening to drive Hoseok, sometimes they hang out alone, and other times with Yoongi and the others and sometimes he just drive him home, Hoseok playing oblivious as always as if he can't see that Jimin is hitting on him and only flirt back when he is really really drunk but Yoongi would always be there as the strict mom.

Another day, Hoseok told Jimin to not pick him up cause they had a drinking party with the coworkers, Jimin made a big fuss and told him that he will come to pick him up after he is done.

Hoseok on the phone with Jimin:" you gonna shut your ass when you are talking to me! Why are you acting like a fcking kid and most importantly like my boyfriend???"

Jimin:" I EVEN PLANNED OUR MARRIAGE" sobs.
Hoseok:" this b- you better get out of your imagination, okay okay I will call you when im done ugh." He hangs upon him:" what a pain in the ass.

He walked into the restaurant and unlucky him since he got late he had to sit beside Taehyung, ever since what happened with Taehyung and after he got promoted, others find him intimidating.

Hoseok sighed and took a seat, they didn't say a word or even pour a drink for each other, Hoseok was chatting to his coworker who was on his other side and laughing with others.

Taehyung felt left out, he can't handle it, Hoseok bubbly, lovely, sunshine character that light the mood he wants to experience again... But he knew he has no right, he wanted this.

Hoseok started getting drunk after a bottle and a few cups, he is lightweight, he accidentally put his hand on Taehyung's thighs to support his body cause he want to stand up and go to the bathroom, Taehyung flinched he whispered:" Hyung..."

Hoseok was drunk so he didn't even hear him he went to the bathroom and Taehyung followed him after he was done he was washing his hands then he looked over his shoulder:" Hic... What do you Hic. .m want??" He mumbled.

Taehyung:" you are really drunk let me take you home..."

Hoseok:" mind your damn business...hic... Fucker..." He shouted at him and walked past him.

Taehyung pulled him by the waist:" are you seeing someone?"

Hoseok:" oh wow!! Oh my God, the one who got a boyfriend after 2months from breaking up doesn't like the idea of I have one or not... Where is your logic? Do you use your brain or ass? Don't worry I don't have one but im fucking around, sleeping, and getting spanked for being a slut." Taehyung eyes widened:" What the fuck did you say???"
Hoseok was lying of course but he was done with Taehyung attitude and wanted to trash with him.

Hoseok wrapped his hands around Taehyung's neck:" aww baby you look devastated... Why are you still grabbing my waist? did you miss me this much? He isn't giving you enough? Pleasing you as I do? Ride you as I do? Call your name with my high-pitched moans... Aw, that's sad you can cheat on him and fuck me here in the bathroom and fil me like you always do... Hm? You can't even speak? "

Taehyung tears started falling he regret everything that he wanna throw up, he let go of His waist:" how many...?"

Hoseok:" men I fucked? A lot - his phone starts ringing- oh look it's one of them haha I gotta go. "

He left the restaurant towards the park where is Jimin was waiting for him.

Taehyung stormed after and stopped him:" Hyung!!! I didn't... I couldn't even fuck him I can't even think about anyone except you... How could you fuck around?? You didn't for years why now?"

Hoseok glared at him and slapped him so hard he was fully sober now:" you made me like this... Asking me whys... You did this so bear with it little kid, let go of my hand."

Taehyung:" No... No..."

Jimin spotted them and hopped out of his car, he didn't even ask who is that or anything and throw a punch at Taehyung, Hoseok was shocked:" Jimin!!! Wtf??? what was that for??" It made Taehyung back off a few feet, he clenched his jaw and held his cheek and glared at Jimin, and punched him back:" Is this the man you are fooling with? A fucking smurf? "

Hoseok quickly took jimin hand and dragged him to the car cause the last thing he wanna see is them fighting:" let me go did he just insult my average height??? "
Hoseok:" fuck, you started it follow me!!" He looked behind:" go home we are done talking."

Taehyung:" Hoseok, please... I can't do this anymore..."

But Hoseok was actually over being petty, he left and drove from there.

Jimin:" is this your crazy ex? "

Hoseok slapped him so hard:" don't you dare fucking hit him, and don't you ever stick your nose in my business, im so done playing games so don't test my patience having a crush on me and being interested in me is waste of time, Yoongi told you that, im not even stable mentally to deal with a new fucking relation okay? Swallow being rejected and go live your life."

Jimin got really mad and was quiet he drove in silence, When they got there, Hoseok glanced at him and his cheek was so red he felt sorry...

He finally responds before Hoseok leaves:" I won't accept this rejection... I like you Hyung im not playing games and im not joking, I want you, and I will take sorrow and shit just to win you... I'm serious and don't hit me either again im really emotional and I have been keeping a sob for a half-hour."

Hoseok:" im sorry for hitting you... You can hit me back. " he leaned closed his eyes.

Jimin didn't miss the chance and grabbed his face with both hands and shoved his lips to The older, and kissed him passionately, Hoseok was surprised... He pushed him gently...:" jeez you sneaky brat..." He rolled his eyes :" you really should move on being with me is really toxic.." He left the car.

Taehyung followed them by his car and saw that the man he love kissing someone else... He felt as if his whole world had been stolen from him... He drove from there and left to his apartment shaking while taking his medication:" fuck, fuck... How did I just let him go ... My world... He is the reason im still alive.... This is painful... Please someone stop this pain in my chest." he fell in the bathroom on his knees and cried out loud he started thinking really dark...:" should I overdose or die slowly by cutting my veins I just wanna die ... I can't handle this pain..."

[ To be continued ]
Vote and comments I like reading your thoughts about the story 🙏🏼

Anguish Love [ Vhope ]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara