[ Survive ]

A month has passed since Taehyung and Hoseok reunited, they start dating again but secretly, and that's why Taehyung didn't switch to Hoseok's section, but they daily meet at lunchtime, eat together outside the company and wait for each other in the evening to go home together sometimes Hoseok would stay over at Taehyung's apartment and other time he just drive him home, They even had dinner with Yoongi and Hoseok introduce them properly to each other.

One day, Taehyung was waiting for Hoseok, who was coming down from his apartment, he hops in the car and kisses Taehyung:" morning, you woke up early!", Taehyung kisses him again:" I don't want you to wait in the cold, how are you today?"
Hoseok as he was putting on his seat belt:" I'm still tired from the drinking party our section had, glad you came to save me later, I was really drunk."

Taehyung started driving:" I warned you though to not drink when the youngers pour for you drinks." He pouted.
Hoseok:" I was kinda forced and also I was in bad mood and needed to forget what happened at lunchtime." He rolled his eyes as he was speaking.

Taehyung tighten his grip on the wheel he sighed:" are we gonna through it in the morning? I told you I even had a fight with him and cursed at him to not get near me and that it makes me uncomfortable but he won't listen."

Hoseok:" he was caressing your tie when I walked into the elevator, I wanted to punch Sangmin's face, I even glared at him and came between you two, and he still kept flirting verbally."

Taehyung:" I will deal with him, I just need proves.."

Hoseok:" I told you to let me deal with him weeks ago but you keep refusing."

Taehyung:" he will then confirm we are dating and rumors spread fast. Do you want that?"

Hoseok didn't reply and just remained silent.

Taehyung placed his hand on Hoseok's thigh and gave it a squeeze:" I'm yours, Hyung." He smiled as he was still looking on the road. Hoseok glances at him:" I trust you.."

They arrived moments ago, Hoseok got on Taehyung's lap and started kissing his neck aggressively, marking him with love kisses, Taehyung didn't mind he sat still and gave him more access to his neck by leaning on the side, while caressing Hoseok's ass...:" you are mine.." Hoseok's moaned between his neck and made Taehyung humming in agreement.

They left to their work, worked for hours then later, they went to lunch together:" today I won't be able to drive you home, we have a drinking party like yours ugh." Taehyung said.
Hoseok:" I will go to your apartment then I will take a cab, Yoongi isn't home and I love sleeping at your place."

Taehyung smiled:" you love my place or you love us having sex with your loud moans without being afraid someone will hear you."
Hoseok blushed and continued eating.

Taehyung:" that's a great idea, wait for me Hyung I will try not to be late." He winked.

After work, Hoseok arrived at Taehyung's apartment he went in and made dinner for himself since Taehyung will eat outside, he took bath, wore Taehyung's shirt which is larger than him and only his boxers on, and went to the living room to watch tv while waiting for Taehyung to come back.

Taehyung regret going, sangmin kept bothering him and trying to touch him, he glared at him so many times and made sure he is annoyed, but sangmin didn't move off him. Taehyung went to the bathroom and wanted to make it look like he got sick from drinking after he return so he can leave earlier until Sangmin followed him into the bathroom.
He looked at him:" you are pissing me off, you are asking me to beat you up cause I'm fed up."
Sangmin snort and walked closer:" why are you so mad? Because of Hoseok aren't you? You two are dating right?"