[ Dog ]

A month has passed since Hoseok made it clear to Taehyung that he is done with all this.

However one day at work they had to communicate and work together on something that is happening.

Let's go back a few days ago, Hoseok arrived to the office and he placed his USB on the desk which has the presentation of the new project, he went to get coffee and when he came back  the USB was nowhere to be seen, he started freaking out when he looked everywhere but couldn't find it, his coworkers knew after a while and they started searching for it:" Fuck who the fuck took it!!?" Hoseok cursed out loud which wasn't like him, his supervisor:" maybe you left it "
Hoseok glared at him:" it was on the damn desk I remember." At that Taehyung walked it cause he is the one gonna present the new project to the new collab with the peers he was confused.

" what is going on here?" Taehyung asked, Hoseok ran towards him:" someone stole my USB." Taehyung was confused:" are you sure? Maybe you forget it."
Hoseok yelled:" I DID NOT!! I PUT IT HERE FUCK."

No one has ever seen Hoseok losing his cool, and Taehyung knows better when Hoseok is telling the truth.
Taehyung:" We have half an hour left for the meeting, do you have backup data of the project somewhere?"
Hoseok was thinking:" yes, yes I have back up on my laptop but it is in my apartment..."
Taehyung:" go take my car, get it and I will try to delay the meeting, be fast though."

He handed him the keys and Hoseok ran from the office, he turns around to the supervisor:" check the camera around and see who took it."
The other nodded to the command and left.

Taehyung went to the meeting and it already gonna start, he then comes up with an idea:" oh director-Nim I heard your daughter got married, congratulations."
Director-Nim:" Oh thank you, Kim, if I knew that director Young has such an elegant and hard-working employee, I would have given you my daughter."

Director Young:" Haha,  you think i'm keeping him around just for his skills but also for my son."
Taehyung was confused but glad that they are chatting in the meantime.

Director-Nim's manager:" You are really brave for accepting your Gay son, why didn't you try to beat him and torture him?"
Director- Young:" Oh, I won't hurt him just because he loves the same gender as long as he is studying hard to work here and be The next CEO then I'm fine."
Director-Nim:" well I also like to play around with little boys Hahahaha let's not judge."

Director-Young and Taehyung were disgusted that they are willing to work with them in the future but if they don't they gonna be the enemy and Director-Nim will do anything illegal to make sure the company is destroyed.

Hoseok knocked in the right timing:" excuse me."
His cheeks were flushed cause he was running, Taehyung took the laptop from his hand:" Thank you."
Hoseok also brought coffee for the four with Mille-feuille with roast strawberries and mascarpone too, he placed the desserts and coffee with the help of the Secretary with a big shiny smile and excused himself.

After the meeting, Taehyung was shaking Director-Nim's hand:" thank you for signing the contract we will do our best."

He smiled:" to be honest I came with the mind of rejecting the offer but the project was very interesting plus you guys are the only company that served delicious desserts and that guy I mean the employee who brought them took my interest." He smirked.

Taehyung's heart sank... He couldn't believe what he just heard, all he can think now is to protect Hoseok...

After they left, Taehyung followed Director-Young to his office:" Sir, did you hear what he said to me? Please do something I don't want him near Hoseok or any employee."