[Numb]

[This chapter contain adult scene so skip it if you are uncomfortable or a minor ] 🔞

Sangmin went and confessed he was the one at fault and that he wants to drop the charges after hours of reporting and investigation they let Taehyung out he was really drained and exhausted, Hoseok walked to him and didn't say anything and took his hand and walked out with him to Taehyung's car that Hoseok drove from their building, he took him to his apartment without saying a word to each other.

When they arrived, Taehyung took shower and went to his room to change, Hoseok walked in he mumbled:" you didn't eat since morning, come."

Taehyung went to the dining table and took a seat, he really looked broken, his eyes were empty he started digging hungrily what His older cooked for him, Hoseok poured him wine and sat next to him:" sleep after you finish."

Taehyung took a sip of the wine, he stared at Hoseok and sighed:" what did you do?" He whispered Hoseok poured more for himself:" I just did what I should have done, he won't bother you anymore." He confirmed.

Taehyung:" I'm so mad at you Hyung I wanna punch you so hard, his assaults, my coworker's weight on me and police officers beating was nothing compared to that night when you said you hate me... You owe me an apology, you believed what you saw and didn't even let me explain myself. I think I'm so done. Hoseok I wish you will heal, I wish you the best but I can't be part of your life anymore, nothing in this world will cause me this pain more than you, I think the signs of us being together as sin is clear already." While still keeping eye contact with Hoseok.

Hoseok paused and stayed silent:" I'm sorry, I apologize for what I did and for the words I said to you, I'm really sorry, you don't deserve any of that." He confessed then continued:" if this is what you want... Ending what between us, I respect that...I respect your decision... I don't want you to regret it, live happily Taehyung you deserve it.

He stood up and started putting on his vest, Taehyung bit his lips, this is how it gonna end, all his scarifies and now he choose to end it, he is the one who suggest it, Hoseok was being mature and respected Taehyung's choice...

He then stood behind Hoseok:" before you leave I wanna do it for the last time, I wanna be connected with you for the last time Hyung."

Hoseok was quiet, he hesitated before speaking:" I... Sure..."

Taehyung began kissing Hoseok roughly, pinning his wrists against the wall with his Large hands. The older didn't even try to fight for dominance. The younger slipped his tongue into Hoseok's mouth and all he could do was let it happen. He picked him up, still making out, and went to the bedroom. He dropped him on the bed and got on top of him.

Taehyung ripped all of his clothes off, then continued to undress himself. the younger glanced down at his Hyung. He was absolutely helpless for him. He had the saddest expression, Taehyung felt as if he is hurting him more by making Love right now, but he couldn't stop neither Hoseok tried to stop him and let him do whatever.

After making out, while undressing and grinding their dicks on each other the moans and huffing and putting started getting louder with each movement.

Taehyung reached to the nightstand's drawer and pulled Lube and a condom. He told him to turn around and get on his knees ass up in the air waiting to get bound. Hoseok obeyed immediately. And waited patiently for Taehyung to put on the condom.

He lined up with his entrance, he whispered in a low tone:" I'm going to put it in" finally one of them spoke, Hoseok nodded while his face was buried on the pillow, he didn't wanna Taehyung to see him crying and stop. Taehyung pushed inside all at once. Hoseok squirmed a bit, but once he got used to The younger's size he relaxed and Taehyung kept moving at a smooth pace.