[ Intimate]

They made out for more than 15 minutes, Hoseok wasn't controlling himself anymore, Cheeks so redden, moaning between the kisses and grinding on Taehyung's dick, and the younger hands were all over Hoseok's neck, back, ass, and thighs caressing each part of his body until he felt Hoseok unzipping his pants, he stopped his hand immediately huffing:" w- what?? You wanna do it here??"

Hoseok glared at him:" you don't?"
Taehyung:" No, Fuck it's just I don't have any condom or lube on my car, let's drive to my apartment."
Hoseok narrowed his eyebrows, wiping his lips:" how long does it take there?"
Taehyung:" just 45min "

Hoseok yelled:" what the fuck??? Do you want me to wait for 45min until I get some dick? Listen I'm not playing I'm fucking horny and you gonna fuck me here, go to that pharmacy and bring only lube, I want it raw NOW HURRY."

Taehyung:" OKAY!! OKAY!!, give me a kiss." He kissed him and left running to the pharmacy, Hoseok smirked and started stripping, fuck I haven't had sex for 5 years ahhhh I'm so turned on my dick is swollen.

Taehyung came back and locked the door:" your ass on the back seat." He whispered while taking off his jacket and necktie and just unzipped his pants. Hoseok didn't hesitate and went to the backseat and laid there.

Taehyung hits the seats and scoots backward and climbed on the top of Hoseok, kissing him again and lowering to his neck and chest, The younger continues to bite and suck on Hoseok's chest, leaving much more than half a hickey.

Taehyung smirks when he reached to Hoseok's ruddy dick:" baby you missed me this much?" He then takes Hoseok's dick in his hand and dips down to taste at the precome beading on his slit.

Hoseok gasps and let out a loud moan:" Ahn~~" pushing his hips up silently pleading Taehyung to suck him, and so he did taking it on his mouth and sloppy sounds coming off, tasting his man, making sure to make his man moan loud, Hoseok's vision became blurry, he melts into the backseat, want and desire burning low in his stomach. He wants Taehyung inside of him.

Taehyung stopped before Hoseok would cum, and shoving his pants and underwear down his thighs until his huge cock is standing to attention.

Hoseok eyes widened when he saw his man's length:" F-Fuck... It's got Bigger!!!", Taehyung now sat on the seat, pouring on the lube with a deep groan, and held the bottle of lube with the other hand and gave his dick few jerks, Hoseok moved quickly and positions himself in Taehyung's lap, he whispered:" pour it in my hand." Taehyung did so, Hoseok then started scissoring his tight hole with his wet two fingers, moaning on Taehyung's ear, while the younger kissing his neck, he then took Taehyung cock in hand and guide him in.

Taehyung let out gasps when Hoseok starts lowering himself down, pushing the head on the entrance, he's hot and wet and oh god, so damn wet:" Hoseok... Fuck... Baby..." he places a hand on Hoseok's hips, as it's all in...

Hoseok starts to bounce on Taehyung's cock. He feels absolutely remarkable, and there's that familiar warm sensation of ecstasy curling around his breadbasket.

He couldn't get enough so he starts going fast, Taehyung groan as Hoseok is slowly turning into a hot mess above him, The younger hammering his prostate by snapping his hips up, and with Hoseok wrapping his arms around Taehyung's neck, the angle is outright heavenly.

Taehyung shifts a hand from the older's hip and slides it into his hair, tugging hard. He knows Hoseok loves it:" call my name when you moan."

Hoseok is losing his mind when The younger dominate him, ass slapping against Taehyung's thighs:" TAEHYUNG AHHH~~~TAE-" he whines out, so close he can almost reach for that blinding hot orgasm he knows is coming.