[ New Start?]

Hoseok opened his eyes lazily he slowly sat on the bed, which wasn't his, he knows this place... He sighed, he glimpsed stomach's meds and vitamins by the nightstand. He then checked the time, it was the next day around 11 am in the morning, he stood up walked his way from the room, he passed by the living room and Taehyung was sleeping on the couch, he went to pour some water for himself and heard Taehyung waking up.

Hoseok went to the living room and Taehyung seemed like he has a lot to say more like to apologize for, Hoseok asked:" can I use your shower and borrow some clothes, I'm all sweaty cause of the meds."

Taehyung voice was weaker and quieter:" sure...um." He hesitated:" H-how do you feel? Do you need me to take you to the hospital?"

Hoseok shook his head as no, and left to the shower, Taehyung went to the kitchen quickly and started making breakfast.

When Hoseok was done, he went directly and grabbed all his stuff in a bag and took his phone, and walked out of the room.

Taehyung:" please eat something before you leave...please Hyung."

Hoseok took a seat and started digging but he didn't eat that much since last night he spend it throwing up and then fainting on Taehyung's arms. He cleared his throat:" sorry for being such a burden." Taehyung interrupted him:" I am the one who should apologize, I am the one to blame to what happened to you last night, I..." his voice was shaking...he continued:" I'm sorry,  Hoseok I fucked up big time and acted like a dick and hurt you...  I don't know if you will accept my apology but I had to say it properly. "

Hoseok was drinking tea, that Taehyung made for him, pinning his eyes on the mug while listening to the younger. He sighed:" I'm tired... I don't have the energy to even reply to you but I listened..."

Taehyung put his fork down and gazed at how pale Hoseok is looking:" I don't wanna pressure you to forgive me,  or even if you don't want, you have all right,  I just wanna say it I'm sorry for everything not just what happened last night,  but for every shitty thing I did to you. "

Hoseok nodded,  and later took his leave,  Taehyung insist on driving him but he told him that he already texted Yoongi to come and get him.

After month from not meeting due to their busy schedule, Hoseok was recovering but something was missing, he knows that he can't stop thinking about Taehyung especially that day the way he apologized, his sad expression,  the dark circles under his eyes, and his broken heart...

Taehyung had to go for a business trip to Thailand and then to Japan for a month. Taehyung was really busy with meetings for the new future projects but he always thinks about Hoseok when he has time to rest, it chapter where he realized that they might for real this time move on...

Hoseok's chief section called him:" Hoseok I need your help, Samshik got cold and can't make it for our trip, can you replace him? Please."

Hoseok:" Trip?? The one to Japan? "
His chief nodded:" yeah, we need to go and deliver important Data to the central department and attend the conference and the party of greeting, you are the only one beside Samshik who can speak Japanese."

Hoseok mumbled:" but isn't Mr.Taehyung there, can't we just send me data via email?"

His chief:" Kim Taehyung has another job there, he can't attend the conference, he will be all day in Our allies Z department to work on the new collaboration.

Hoseok:" okay, sure I will go pack my stuff, we are leaving this evening right?"

His chief replied:" oh thankkk you!! You owe me this one."

During the night, they left by airplane and arrived on the time to attend the party the company was throwing for the new launch, his chief told me to stick around him and keep taking notes when they talk to the VIP section Since he is fluent in Japanese. Hoseok was exhausted, Trying his best to not yawn, He wondered if Taehyung is in the same hotel he is staying in, he didnt sees him for a month... He wants to see him and talk to him.

After the party, Hoseok went to the hotel bar to drink, he was sadly drowned in his thoughts, is this the end? Is this the final part of their moving forward? Is this the end of Taehyung and Hoseok...

When he was about to leave, he spotted Taehyung walking in the bar with two men, one is his secretary and the other looked like a Japanese man.

Taehyung's eyes widened, he thought he must be tired and it's delusion,  what is Hoseok doing here?

Hoseok approached them:" Good evening." With smile.
The secretary:" What?? I didn't know you are here too?"

Hoseok:" I replaced Samshik, he got sick."

Taehyung:" oh.. I see, well see you around." he patted Hoseok's shoulder and went inside.

Hoseok wanted to cry, he missed him and want to hug him...  But that's not possible they should move on.

He went to his room and even though he was dead tired he was unable to sleep... He sighed and walked to smoke on the balcony... His tears started falling but he laughed:" I still have tears left to cry? I can open a sauna with my tears at this point." Just being sarcastic  to cope with the pain. He then was stunned cause he heard a knock on his door... It was 4 am in the morning who could it be?

He turned off his cigarette, and went to open it:" who? "

His heart sank when he heard that voice:" It's me...Hyung?"

He opened so fast, they gazed at the eyes of each other... Hoseok walked away and let Taehyung walk inside.

Taehyung:" I wondered that you will still be awake... How are you doing?" He muttered.

Hoseok closed the door and hugged Taehyung so tight, nuzzling his face on Taehyung's neck:" I missed you... I feel lonely... I'm tired..." Taehyung hugged tight pulling him closer, patting his back hair:" I'm here... Let me take care of you Hyung, let me love you and cherish you... Let me devote my life for us for our future.."

Hoseok nodded but kept hugging him, Taehyung then slowly moved them to sit on the couch, he wiped His tears and Hoseok's off his eyes with his warm palm:" don't cry ... I am here darling, I am here love..."

Hoseok glanced at Taehyung face:" can you stay until morning, I am so sleepy..."

Taehyung warm hug, rubbing Hoseok's back in circle motions, made Hoseok relax and enjoy it.  He whispered:" I will stay with you forever... I promise. "

[ to be continued ]

Vote and comments, please.

Hello everyone I am sorry for taking so long to update but I will be updating every week from now on until I finish it.