1

AUTHOR POV_

Location : Seoul club

Bartender Nancy is filling empty glass of his most frequent customer Kim Taehyung.

She is eyeing him with eyes full of amusement and flirtiness. The guy in front of her is definitely most hottest one out of all here.

He drinks almost everyday till he becomes completely dizzy.

Today is yet another regular day with Taehyung drinking furiously without caring anything.

Amusingly its early in the morning. And he is the first customer. As this club works 24/7.

Just one bartender and Taehyung are in club right now.

Nancy took deep breath of herself. She has tiniest crush on this extremely hot and handsome young guy who seems lil different from all customers.

His aura is so dominant and it itself makes many young girls to drool over him even though Taehyung is an alcoholic.

Nancy observed his state. He is bit dizzy by now. Already had one full bottle. She took this as chance and thought of alluring him so that she can be his girlfriend at least for few days.

She rubbed his back smoothly as he is drinking very furiously. Taehyung didn't stop her so Nancy took as green signal and went further. She started caressing his nape and back hair.

That's it, something stuck in Taehyung's mind. His dizzy mind became suddenly alerted.

Why his Jisoo is here ?. What is she doing here at this time?.

In a snap, Taehyung lifted his head where he found one girl in mid twenties giving him sultry smile.

He came back to senses and gritted his teeth with icy cold stare. She immediately retracted her hand and backed away at his cold stare.

"I-Im s-sorry, if I m-made you uncomfortable"
Nancy stuttered while gulping.

Taehyung looked at her for few seconds with that same icy stare making her get scared as shit.