19

AUTHOR POV_

Both of them  went inside the club. It's very huge with neon lights and high sounds everywhere.

Already half of the club was filled with family and friends

Probably after one  hour, entire club will be completely packed.   

As soon as  young couple went inside club, they felt slight irritated by huge number of people. 

Jisoo don't even know more than half of them. She scrunched her nose ,  frowned deeply by alcohol  smell.

Every corner, there is alcohol section in the club. Jisoo felt lil bit sacred thinking of Taehyung.  

But he assured  by squeezing her waist and kissing earlobe so smoothly.

Loud voice from one end  snapped both of them. They looked towards stage. The host of the party is Jisoo's cousin brother.

"So, good evening and grand welcome to entire family and friends.

Still there are more people to come.

But, I will announce now itself.

It's a simple get together party. 

The main motto of this celebration is to know and maintain good relation with even far friends and relatives.

You can dance, eat and drink as much as you can. There is no restriction tonight.

And huh, I request men and women to get separated.

Cause at men's corner, alcohol is super strong and concentrated.

And to not to have any kind  disturbances  in this  late night party, I sincerely request men and women to get separated "
Host announced with cheerful voice attracting everyone.

All the family members and friends nodded understandingly    and separated to their sections.          

Men's section is at downstairs and women's one at upstairs.