5

AUTHOR POV_

It's been five days after that incident, Jisoo's exams came to an end. She is not at all happy cause tomorrow is the day she should leave Taehyung's house.

Her father has  already called  couple of times to remind his daughter  that her stay in Taehyung's house is over.

May be,  probably after Jisoo gets  graduation results. After she joins in her father's company.
She   can move into Taehyung's house permanently . Till then she has to stay at her parents royal palace.

Taehyung went to pick Jisoo from university.  He expected her to jump on him as exams came to end.

But instead she didn't even smile at him. This is the first time, Jisoo didn't  smile at him.

He shrugged off thinking probably she didn't write exam well

After they reached home, he expected Jisoo to cuddle him or kiss him for making her favourite dish.

But nothing has happened, Jisoo simply sat in front of television and is watching some show seriously.

Now, Taehyung is really concerned.  He tried to ask her but Jisoo is not at all paying attention to him. She is watching TV without any expression.

Taehyung  sighed, for the first time he  cursed himself  for not being good with words. 

He tried to grab her waist but Jisoo stood up, switched off the TV  and went inside kitchen to prepare dinner for them.

Taehyung  followed her to kitchen too. Even though being like this is not his type but still his concern over Jisoo is more now.

He hugged her from back. Jisoo stopped her moments all of sudden.

But then again after few seconds, she continued cooking very casually as if nothing happened.

Taehyung sighed heavily, he took deep breath and whispered into her ear
"D-Did something h-happen today?"

Jisoo understood his worried state. She mentally hit herself for behaving like this with her Tae.

Well the reason for her odd behaviour, she  is preparing herself to live without Taehyung's presence from tomorrow .

It's been three months Jisoo started living with him. Every day, waking up next to him is most beautiful memory for her.

But now, suddenly leaving him is making her chest heavy. But she can't do anything,  her father promised to permit her live independently with her boyfriend after she gets job.

Till then, she can't skip this separation.   

But now  she felt bad  for making her Tae suffer. Jisoo immediately pecked his lips. She smoothly rubbed his hands which held  her waist tightly.