14

AUTHOR POV_

Addiction is dependency disease. People usually get addicted to overcome any physical or mental pain.

Taehyung was prone to this addiction from nearly 8 years. He himself habituated to alcohol inorder to overcome loneliness, his parents sudden death trauma and hatred on society.

And it worked, alcohol and smoking gave new kind of pleasure which made him to forget every pain.

Taehyung is sure, if he continues with this addiction for few more years. Then death is inevitable cause he knows very well his body cannot withstand in future.

Knowing every consequence very well, Taehyung choose this path. As he himself don't want to live longer.

His entire life plan was changed as soon as Jisoo entered his life. Even though Taehyung kept telling himself he will not change for anyone.

Jisoo didn't leave him, she patiently waited for him to change his decision.

She took all his anger, pain, frustration, loneliness with whipped heart.

There are times, Taehyung didn't even talk to her for days . He would snap at her for small reasons.

Jisoo witnessed his utmost anger. She was scared by his state. He even hurt her physically on birthday .

Jisoo took all of those without going against him. Cause she is the only one who knows what Taehyung is going through. How much he is suffering literally everyday.

She believed in him, in their beautiful love.

Slowly Jisoo erased loneliness in Taehyung's heart . She provided him so much love , care and warmth. Where Taehyung missed all of these from his parents .

Jisoo made him understand not all rich people in society are same. There are people who still follows morals, humanity .

Who believes money is not everything or money can rule anything.

So Taehyung's pain from childhood slowly faded by Jisoo in his life. He himself didn't realise that until he decided to change.

Love can heal anything, can change anyone. It held true in Taehyung's life too..

Now, Taehyung want to live longer. He want to spend his entire life with Jisoo. He is dreaming beautiful future with her.

A guy once hated living life , is now trying to set right his future. He is trying to be better guy for his love.

It's been two days after Taehyung made that promise. He honestly did cut down the frequency of drinking. With great determination, it worked for two days.

But third day, withdrawal symptoms started showing more effects. His head is hurting like hell. He don't feel like eating anything due to nausea.

Insomnia is hitting him badly on nights. Today those symptoms grew more.

It's mid afternoon, Taehyung is staring at his phone lazily. He didn't eat anything from morning due to that nausea and uneasiness.

His headache started slowly. Taehyung didn't pay much attention to it. But after few seconds, his heart started increasing its pace.

Taehyung knows there is something happening inside his body. He don't know what to do, so remained calm.

Later, he felt his hands shaking. Phone in his hand slipped due to slight tremors in hands.