11

AUTHOR POV_

Taehyung felt his heart sting by Jisoo's words. The way she cried thinking he doesn't love her unconditionally is making his broken heart bleed.

Taehyung remained asleep, didn't let her know he  listened everything.

Honestly, he loves Jisoo more than anything. 

But with her pure love, is he ready to change? .
Is he ready to start new life for  her, for their love?.
Will she remain his only hope for life ?.

There is no point to blame him too. All of sudden changing himself and living like others is something he never ever expected.

It's afternoon time in Jisoo's house.  Taehyung is ready to leave her  palace.

He should start by early morning but late night activities made them damn tired. So they took rest till afternoon.

Taehyung is about to call Namjoon for picking him up. As his bike is in police station cause those officers took his bike in that fight.

Jisoo hugged him tightly from back and whispered cutely

" Tae, its not my father's car.

It's my new car, so you can go by that.

Even, I accompany you to your house, if you go by my car".

Well, Jisoo knows Taehyung hates to go by her father's car. She got new car for her birthday. So Jisoo want him to go by that car.

Taehyung slightly rolled his eyes at that. Even though its her car, it was brought by her shitty father.

He is about to call Namjoon again. But Jisoo's whine made him to stop. His heart is really   weak for her.

Jisoo smiled widely at that. She went back to palace and brought new car keys down to entrance where her Tae is standing.

Taehyung took those car keys, he was amused by brand new car. Its shiny black and super comfy inside.

Although he drove car many times but riding such an expensive car is  first time for him.