8

AUTHOR POV_

It's the morning time, entire palace is decorated so beautifully for the party. High class millennials guests , family friends already gathered in Jisoo's house with many gifts .

All of them are waiting for Jisoo to come down and cut another cake

Taehyung stood at one corner, against pole with blank eyes.

He is irked by the presence of rich people and their over dramatic behaviour.

He snapped by loud gasps,
Taehyung looked towards stairs.

His heart skipped a beat by Jisoo stepping down looking so so pretty as a real princess of castle.

Taehyung heard all those rich people praising his girl with amusement. He felt oddly good by those compliments.

Taehyung observed her more, she wore blue coloured dress and didn't remove that anklet. Its shining bright on her.

Jisoo's eyes only searched for one guy, her Tae

Jisoo's eyes only searched for one guy, her Tae. Finally she found Taehyung looking so handsome as usual . He looks good in any outfit.

Jisoo felt her heart flutter by his stare. They have been intimate most of the times, but still those almond eyes really make her insides churn.

She smiled widely at Taehyung and went directly towards him. All the guests started whispering "he is the guy who stole Jisoo's heart".

Kim sungho fisted his hands in anger. His daughter left everyone and went towards an addict.

Her father want to introduce Jisoo to many millennial family friends. But his daughter is sticking to one poor guy.

Taehyung observed surroundings, most of them are waiting to wish Jisoo. He felt like she should go and cut the cake .

Jisoo is about to ask how is she looking today.

But Taehyung motioned his girlfriend with eyes to go near the cake area.

She pouted at that but nodded to him. Jisoo is about to leave him, but Taehyung came forward and whispered into her ear.