3

AUTHOR POV_

It's evening time, Jisoo is done with her first exam. She came out of university with wide smile thinking she can see her Tae after she reaches home.

Her happiness doubled  when Jisoo found Taehyung leaning against his  bike in parking lot.

"He came to pick me up, OH GOD.
I know you care about me baby , but you don't express  it out"
Jisoo mumbled to herself with whipped smile.

She reached parking lot very fastly running in between.

When Jisoo finally reached there,  her wide smile flattered a bit by noticing him smoking  furiously without any care.

Jisoo composed herself and gave a smile to him. Taehyung didn't hug or kiss her. He won't smile back usually but at least he will hug or kiss to show his emotion.

But this time, he didn't do any.  Jisoo even knows  this side of him. Sometimes Taehyung don't even show any kind of emotion, remains very very calm.

She smiled sadly to herself thinking
at least he came to pick her up. It is really big thing for her.

They drove back to home with Jisoo hugging him tightly from back.   

The moment Jisoo entered their house. She sensed smell of her favourite banana milkshake.

Immediately she sprinted to kitchen, there she   found her favourite milkshake    on kitchen counter.

Her heart fluttered by his action, her Tae made drink for her.

Jisoo chuckled  after  noticing her surroundings. Entire kitchen is mess, her poor baby tried a lot for her today.           

She grabbed that drink carefully and reached hall area . There,  Taehyung is sitting on couch watching something on his phone.

Jisoo sat beside him, she switched on small tv in front of them and  started drinking milkshake as a cute baby while watching TV

Taehyung slowly lifted his head from phone. He met with the most beautiful sight. His girlfriend is watching something with cute baby like smile.