12

AUTHOR POV_

Entire ride back to Taehyung's house after that road incident is so silent.
Jisoo is staring  outside the window with small smile..

She is glad that anklet is not lost. It's Taehyung 's first ever gift,
Jisoo  will make sure it remains with her till last breathe.

Taehyung couldn't help but think about the earlier incident. That freaking guilt  is again making him restless.

And Jisoo's words early in the morning  are adding more  fuel to his guilt.

They reached his house by late  evening. Taehyung directly went to his bedroom, took  long shower to  calm down his mind.

He didn't take alcohol for one  day.
So  withdrawal symptoms are even making him feel like shit. 

Taehyung freshened up, came out of bedroom to search his lover.  Probably Jisoo  must be waiting for him to say 'bye' so that she  can  go back to her   house.

Taehyung found Jisoo in the kitchen.
He silently went inside and hugged her tightly from back.   

"What are y-you doing now?" He asked while kissing her shoulder so smoothly, the place   where he hurt before day

He asked while kissing her shoulder so smoothly, the place   where he hurt before day.

Jisoo smiled at that, she knows the meaning of that smooth kiss. He is saying 'sorry ' again.

" Cooking dinner for you"
Jisoo replied while kissing his forehead.

Taehyung became stiff at her answer.

Jisoo again answered immediately.
" I know, its gonna be pretty late when I will get back to my house.

But don't worry, I can drive back safely.

If not, I will call my driver.

But don't stop me from doing this.

I will leave your house only after preparing dinner  for you".

Taehyung broke the hug, he left the kitchen without talking further.

Jisoo felt like may be he is not interested to talk anything right now.

As Taehyung is unpredictable.
He may remain so soft at one moment  but in  another moment he snaps   at her so easily. 

So Jisoo shrugged off his odd behaviour and continued her cooking.

Taehyung sat on couch, his head is hurting. Jisoo without even knowing bringing huge turmoil in his mind.

He remembered Jisoo's words earlier.
It takes lot of time to get back to her house.