10

AUTHOR POV_

Taehyung's panic attack calmed down, he is lil bit okay now. Jisoo refused him leaving her house.

She pleaded him to stay with her tonight.  Cause Jisoo is scared if Taehyung goes out, he will drink lot more and definitely would get into fights.

Taehyung sighed at those eyes , he decided to stay there for one night. Honestly he don't want to step into that shitty house again.

As Jisoo's father is just heartless person who considers money will settle everything.

According to him, money can give  love and happiness.
 And he want his daughter to marry millennial guy.

It's late night, Taehyung sat on the  edge of Jisoo's bed. He is fine now  but  is still scared of that feeling. That fear of loosing Jisoo is slowly invading him everyday.

He got only solution to overcome this constant fear. He should stop this addiction and concentrate on life. But that's what biggest problem for him.

He can't stop drinking,  it really became his only heaven in this hell life.

But now a days, with Jisoo by his side. Taehyung is liking his life, he want to grow old with her. He even want to marry her.

But Taehyung don't want to admit the change that started within him . He don't want to socialize and live with shitty rich people.

But at one day or the other, his love and fear of loosing loved one  will  overpower his addiction.  Then he will start changing for her, for his love life.

⚠️ Smut ⚠️

His thoughts got interrupted by Jisoo coming out from bathroom. She wore cream coloured satin  robe that reached  mid thighs exposing her half cleavage and smooth porcelain    legs.

 She wore cream coloured satin  robe that reached  mid thighs exposing her half cleavage and smooth porcelain    legs

Jisoo understood her Tae is still in those thoughts. She wore this  purposely to woo him, to distract him.  And even Jisoo missed their love making a lot.

Taehyung was completely shook, he didn't expect Jisoo in that dress.

He observed her from top to bottom. Starting from those cherry lips, unmarked neck, that freaking belly button which is clearly visible from that robe. 

And finally those smooth legs where he want to kiss every inch.

Taehyung just groaned internally at that sight. He became hard just
by the way Jisoo is biting  those cherry lips in nervousness,  right   infront of him. 

Well Jisoo is lil bit shy and nervous. It's been while since they made love. She honestly want him in her on  this night. 

Those almond eyes checking her out without any shame is   is making Jisoo so shy. She just directly went near near him, sat on his lap and hid  her face in his neck.