GOD EATER,

GOD EATER:
the human who punished sinners,
and ate men's ego for dinner

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

║ DRINK YOUR SORROWS away, my darling━bury your toes in the sand, put your palm in my hand, close your eyes, count to ten━and ponder how the ocean devours 75% of the world whole. she braided corals in her coiffure, let starfish nestle beneath her baby fingertips, and fed dolphins a pure pacific banquet. smiled like moonlight accentuating the waves, did everyone became so enamoured.

Adoration twists into jealousy, jealousy. humans committed the first sin when the void of longing carved a crater in their souls and they dare hunt the ocean to salvage themselves. dolphins cried, starfish whimpered, sharks died, golden sand sintered. furious was she, and she sought to destroy creation like how they have destroyed creation; wrecking ships, chanting storms, uttering the curse of the high tides from her lips, a new evil was born.

Forced to put an end to her reign, the remaining two━king of the thundering skies, outcast of the unsightly underworld━banished her in a box, sealing away her thirst for vengeance and desire for mortal blood. millenia passings and when the old remained forgotten, she escaped and wandered like a rotting sea robbin. determined to keep alive was she as she was one of the last ones thus an unbirthed soul was found to reside in.

the day she was born was the day she tasted god.

━and she tastes like ichor dilute with saltwater, it's verbatim, with teeth oh, so sharp; grinding molars, golden canines, tearing flesh apart in two and she tastes like bitter flesh as the juices from her bone marrow trickle down her mouth like the river styx and she swallows all her ego and pride, the remains flowing down her throat smoothly oh, but darling, something is missing, something that was not quite there before... indeed, the one flesh she was unable to taste because it never existed since her rennaisance rebirth━

it had been awhile since the god of the sea succumbed to such a sweet-beating heart much like her own before she slipped, perhaps twas a good thing the god eater tasted all but her heart.

Anemone Coralis is a hell in the making, a heaven in hiding, a purgatory in practice and so, she lives and she lives and she lives━

━until she tattooes SINNER on her tongue and kisses SAINTS to taste purity and poison like never before.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐒
━━ ✧.* ❝ water can solve all your problems. tired of someone? drown them. angry at someone? drown them. want to get rid of someone permanently and erase them from this world? again, drown them. ❞

the god eater. ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

MAGIC: ocean magic

MAGIC:     ocean magic