introduction

Characters

Princess y/n: 18 but turns 19 in the story, Sagittarius; Friendly and playful. Humanitarian and nature lover. Has no volume control. Extremely blunt. Obsessed with learning new things. Hates being inside. Can't sit still for the life of her.

Jean Kirstein: 20 but turns 21, Aries; Member of the royal guard. Y/n's personal bodyguard. No filter. Ambitious and money hungry. Thinks everything is a competition or game. Restless and easily bored. Always wants to be the best. Reacts on pure emotion. Goal driven.

Queen Solana: 39, Virgo; Kind hearted and organized. Judgmental but with good intentions. Wants y/n to be more responsible and mature. Quick to fix situations and knows how to keep everyone calm and in line.

King Hendrix: 43 but turns 44, Capricorn; Views emotion as weakness. Comes off as cold and serious but actually is warm hearted. Super overprotective of his children but is ten times worse with y/n. Family motivated and wants the best for the kingdom. Known for being "intimidating."

Prince Elijah: 22 but turns 23, Capricorn; The oldest of y/n's 3 brothers. First in line for the throne. Serious and responsible like his father. Extremely smart. Surprisingly witty and sarcastic without even realizing it or trying. Takes a while to warm up to people.

Prince Ambrose: 22, Gemini; The most attractive of the 3 and knows it. Flirty and charismatic. Talks too much. Can convince anyone to believe anything. Thinks life is one big party and the world is his. Gets y/n in trouble a lot.

Prince Malakai: 21, Scorpio; The youngest of the 3 and the one y/n is the closest to. Has a huge heart and is the definition of cool, calm and collected. You can never tell if he's joking or being serious. Can be moody at times.

Mikasa Ackerman: 20 but turns 21, Aquarius; The princess's handmaiden and knows the princess better than anyone. Very overprotective of her. Smart and curious. Patient and kind. Tends to be awkward when it comes to emotions and feelings.

Eren Jaeger: 20 but turns 21, Aries; Member of the royal guard. Competitive and takes his job serious. A sweetheart but gets triggered very easily. Determined and motivated. Tends to get into heated arguments with Jean.

Connie Springer: 20, Taurus; Member of the royal guard. Laid back and funny. Gets in trouble for always messing around or falling asleep. Believes in going with the flow. Loyal and one he makes up his mind, there's no changing it. Personally one of y/n's favorite guards.

Marco Bodt: 20, Gemini; Member of the royal guard. Warm and kind. Charismatic and helpful. Surprisingly talented and has very good people skills. Another one of y/n's favorites because he can never say no to her. Jean's best friend.

Armin Arlert: 21, Scorpio; Y/n's teacher and tutor. Extremely smart and visual. Comes off shy at first but once he's comfortable, he's very talkative and imaginative. Has a good relationship with y/n.

Sasha Braus: 20, Leo; Member of the royal guard and y/n's archery instructor. Radiates sunshine and warmth. Creative and admirable. Confident. Gets in trouble for eating on the job a lot but takes her job serious when she needs to.

Hitch Dreyse: 20, Taurus; Y/n's seamstress and etiquette teacher. Makes all y/n's dresses as well as helps her get dolled up. Very fashionable. Very honest and straight to the point. Finds humor in everything, even when she shouldn't.

Levi Ackerman, 36, Capricorn; Lieutenant of the royal guard and y/'s fencing instructor. Serious and to himself. Very witty and sarcastic. Has a strong bond with y/n and often keeps her in check.

Erwin Smith, 38, Libra; Captain of the royal guard. Strategic and focused. Quick and resourceful. Good with people. Adaptable. Has dad joke humor and attempts to relate to the younger characters.

Hange Zoe: 30, Virgo; Advisor of the royal guard and y/n's horse riding instructor. Extremely smart and pays attention to details. Notices everything. Opinionated and honest. Tends to come off as nervous and jittery because they are always trying to do too many things at once.