13 | dark red wine

hi ummm so there's a few characters in this chapter that i just made up so yeah expect that and also some characters from another anime universe. 💀 i did jjk with my other fic parasite and now i'm doing... well you'll see LOL

and my god PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT SMUT

You yank the pillow off your bed and smack it right against the side of Jean's face who was still sleeping ever so peacefully.

He shoots straight up. "What the hell?!"

"Wake up." You demand.

He rubs at the side of his face that took the impact. "You woke up in a bad mood."

I wonder why.

"I want to go sightseeing." You say as you take a seat at the edge of your bed to put your shoes on. "And you said I can't go anywhere without you so get up."

He balls up his fists to massage his hazy eyes. "Do we have to do that right now?"

You head toward the door. "Well I'm going regardless. Feel free to join me or not."

He somehow teleports in front of the door, his bare back against the cold surface. "Don't ever go out this room without me, got it?"

You brush him aside. "Or what?" He blocks your way again. "Or I'm taking you back home, against your will. Floating lanterns or not."

You turn around and take a seat at the small desk that came with the room. "Fine. You have 5 minutes. I'll be counting too."

He covers his face with his hands. "You're going to be the death of me, you know that?"

"4 minutes. Counting down." You warn him.

He lets out an exaggerated groan as locks himself in the bathroom to get ready for the day.

He finishes with just a minute to spare. He steps out the bathroom with a white button up shirt that wasn't fully closed up, his chest exposed and he wore black pants with a dark brown belt around his waist that hadn't been properly attached. Not to mention his pants were unzipped as well.

[art creds: eye6egzy on twitter!! he looks so yummy my legs are shaking i need this man so bad]

He was still half asleep and annoyed you woke him up so his face looked serious. As bad as it sounds, you loved the way he looked when he was mad.

You squeeze your thighs together as you watch him zip his pants and adjust his belt. His long fingers, that were designed for playing piano, fumble with the buttons of his shirt.

"Do you need help?" You offer.

"Yeah, actually." He surprisingly admits. He turns to you with his chin lifted high. "I just need help with the last few buttons."