8 | the letters

tw: masturbation, very detailed smut, oral sex, fingering, etc. IF I SEE ONE PARASITE JEAN COMMENT IM BLOCKING YOU FR DONT PLAY WITH ME I AM NOT THE ONE .

...anyways

Jean woke up the next morning pretty late. It was Sunday so he had the day off and he wasn't going to hesitate to take advantage of the opportunity to sleep in.

Since he started working here at the age of 18, he would wake up every damn morning at 5am. The only exception was on the rare days he had off.

Now that he was your personal bodyguard, his schedule was different from everyone else's in the royal guard. Instead of getting his schedule every week and praying he would see a day off like he used to, he had a set day off every week now.

He was especially grateful for this since he didn't get much sleep last night. Last night was your birthday ball and it was.. pretty eventful, to say the least.

He and Kai got into a—Was it an argument? He really didn't know what to call it. He just knew it was going to be awkward to see him again.

He also danced with you alone just before said argument. Even though he got in trouble because of it, he didn't regret it at all. Seeing your sorrowful face light up when he asked you to dance with him was enough reason for him to do anything ever.

He could still feel you in his arms and the way you laughed in his ear as he twirled you around. The sound echoed in his mind over and over.

Of course, everything went downhill after that. Kai, a very drunk Kai, confronted him and Jean somehow ended up pushing you away that night because of points your brother made that actually made sense regardless of how intoxicated he was.

Then, you agreed to marry someone you had just met that night. Not that you had much choice, of course. He understood that. He also couldn't blame you when he himself was telling you to do it.

He saw you by your room later that night when the party came to an end. You were being colder to him which, again, he didn't blame you for either.

He couldn't take your attitude serious as you adorably fumbled with the strings of your corset, struggling to pull them loose. He had offered to help but you were stubborn and swore you had it under control even though he watched you grow frustrated quickly.

As you turned away from him, he pulled gently on one of the strings causing you to stand still. He could still feel the tight string come loose between his fingertips.

He could still hear you tell him to do another. He could still see your shoulders and chest fall with relief as the compressed tension suffocating your waist and ribs fades away.

He hated his mind. All he kept thinking about what other kind of faces of pleasure you could make. The sounds you could make. The—

Jean groans as he sits up in his bed. He places his face in his hands. He was torturing himself. He could feel his blood sneak its way to the lower half of his body.

He picks up the blanket and sees he had morning wood like always. He sighs and pulls his waist band lower, his dick slipping out and smacking his abdomen.