16 | teach me

cw: this chapter is literally just smut 🫡 enjoy & stop harassing me

・❥・

Did I... hear that right?

He told himself he heard wrong. There was absolutely, positively no way he heard you ask him to take your virginity. Right?

He kept repeating the sentence over and over in his head. He probably looked stupid just standing there.

"If I asked you to take my virginity, would you?"

He heard it. He swore he heard it. You don't just mishear stuff like that. Right?

Maybe it was a joke. Maybe it meant nothing.

But maybe she actually fucking meant it.

He looks at you for any indication of you wanting to laugh. It was the only way he'd be able to tell if you meant it.

But there was no twitching of the eyebrows or a sneaky curl at the end of your mouth. There was no humor in your expression. All he saw in your eyes was pure honesty.

A honest face attached to a glowing body that illuminated seductively and wore nothing but a small towel that draped you in the most tantalizing way possible.

How is it possible for someone to look this damn good?

He was standing still on the outside but in the inside, he was running laps while screaming on the top of his lungs.

"I can't do that. You're engaged." He says aloud. He wasn't even speaking directly to you but to himself, reminding himself not to get too carried away. Reminding himself not to fall too deep.

Reminding himself you are not his to keep.

You lean onto your arm for balance. "Where was that logic when you were making out with me just a second ago? I already cheated. What does it matter now?"

"That's different!" Jean snaps. His ears burned like they always did when he knew he was getting in trouble.

You shrug. "Not really."

He looks at you in shock. "A kiss isn't the same as having sex and you know that. You are supposed to go back a virgin. I have to return you back a virgin. You're supposed to lose it to your husband." He uses his hands to speak like he's explaining it slowly to a child.

You sit up on your knees, the caps digging into the soft mattress. "It's not like they're going to be able to tell if I'm one or not!"

He glares at you. "They'll know."

You hold on tighter to the towel. "How? Because I won't bleed? Not everyone bleeds the first time anyway."

"Maybe not the first but how many times is it going to take for him to realize you never bled not once?" He pokes the side of his head. "They notice those things, yn. Use your head."

You stand up from the bed. "I'll put ketchup on the sheets or something!"

Your face so serious, he bursts out laughing. It was something so funny but the way your face looked like you actually would do it was the icing on the cake.

He sighs and turns away from you, walking to open window. He could see light off in the distance that contrasted against the dark night sky.

"Look," He hears you speak from behind him. "I'm not ordering you to do it. I was just asking if you would. There's no reason for you to crap your pants about it."

He smiles again. Even in a situation like this where he's freaking out and yes, crapping his pants, you still manage to make him laugh.

He turns back to look at you. "Why would you even want me to take it? Wouldn't you want your first time to be with the person you'll spend forever with?"