0; prologue

Taehyung sat down by the wall, hands trembling as he pulled his hair, crying his heart out in his palms.

"I can't, I can't Jeongguk, I'm ugly, plea-"

"You're the most gorgeous for me, Taehyung,"

"N-no, I'm not, look at my f-face, it's ugly,"

"You have the most beautiful eyes, Hyung, your eyelids are so perfect, they are different, have you ever noticed?"

Jeongguk sat beside the trembling boy, placing his cheek over the palm, looking at him with interest,

"Your nose, it has the cutest mole ever, I can stare at it forever,"

Jeongguk didn't notice the fondness in his voice but Taehyung did, he sniffed, wiping his cheek, looking at Jeongguk,

"Your l-lips are most attractive, when you smile, it looks like a box, it's so hard not to stare at,"

Taehyung noticed Jeongguk's lost eyes, words slipping out like second nature, he was used to praising the elder now.

"Your cheeks are so squishy and cute, I want you to realise how beautiful you are,"

"That's not what he says, h-he says im fat, im ugly, I try to attr-"

"Shhh" Taehyung stopped when he felt youngers long finger on his lips, silencing him,

"He's gone, he's not here, I'm here, listen to me, you're handsome, most stunning."

Taehyung stared at the boy telling him he was gorgeous, while he wanted to deny, he just wanted to say he's not, but, but he couldn't, he just could't let the lights in Jeongguk's eyes die, he couldn't deny that the sparkles lit in younger's eyes made him believe, made him think he was really beautiful, as Jeongguk always used to say, he let himself believe for a moment. He believed him.

Jeon Jeongguk, 19, is hopelessly in love with his neighbour Kim Taehyung, 20.

Where Taehyung believes he's ugly, fat and does not deserve love. He was lost, didn't know what to do, what to believe, what to think, when Jeongguk showed him the path, told him he was lovable, beautiful, he made him feel loved.