BEFORE YOU READ THIS STORY

Hi,

The author here. 

I absolutely love the support this story has gotten over the years, and every chapter has more than 3K views! Amazing!

I just don't always have the motivation to write for my stories anymore, and this one being by far the oldest, will be the one least updated. Not because I don't like HTTYD anymore, no, I love this fandom with whole my heart. But I started this when I was a lot younger, and with a lot more motivation and a whole different vision and style of writing. 

I won't discontinue it, but I won't update regularly either. It may take a month for a new update or 2 years, as seen recently with Chapter Eleven. It's just a matter of when I feel able to write for this and can find the motivation and creativity for it. 

So I ask you to not spam the comments with "update pls" or "Pls write the next chapter" because that really works more demotivating than motivation. It makes me feel forced to write more chapters, and then my writing is just crap and I lose interest in this story for a long while. 

It's not that I hate it that you guys want to read more, and as a reader myself I totally understand it, but my brain is weird and at most of the times it isn't really my friend. Working also makes me bone dead tired physically and mentally (because let me tell you, customers in retail; YIKES). 

Now go on! Read! I won't hold you here any longer.