Chapter Three

After two days of being locked in a cell, Hiccup set foot on Berk again. He still had his riding mask on, so he could avoid anyone recognizing him. He was lucky no one on the ship had took it off. The boy and his dragon were led to the Great Hall, a Viking escort surrounding them. Like it was necessary. Toothless couldn't fly, and he most likely had a broken shoulder. They wouldn't be going anywhere very soon. He mentally screamed in frustration. He hated being helpless! "Stoick, we found that Night Fury! And a boy...He says the dragon is his." Spitelout reported to his chief.

The whole village had looked the same, yet Hiccup couldn't say the same about his father. He had lost weight, and looked even more tired than he used to. "And who is this boy?" Boomed Stoick's voice through the Great Hall, and Hiccup winced. He hadn't done that for so long it felt wrong. Stoick stood up from his throne like chair and walked towards Hiccup. "Who are you?" Asked the chief. "Maybe you know me by the name Dragon Master or Dragon Conquer." Said Hiccup. "Though I prefer the first title."

Stoick was taken aback. This was the Dragon Master? He was just a scrawny boy. And his dragon had killed his son! How could he be the master. "I don't believe you. And your dragon has killed my son!" He yelled infuriated. "He is innocent, and I know that for sure. And If you want to kill my dragon you'll have to kill me." The bo- no the Dragon Master stated calmly. "Fine. I Challenge you. Tomorrow in the Arena, we will fight. If you win I won't kill your dragon. If I win I kill him and you show your face, Dragon Master." Stoick said full of confidence. No way this boy could beat Stoick the Vast, chief of the Hairy Hooligan tribe. No one could. But non the less, he decided to let him sleep in his son's old room. So he could keep an eye on him. "Lock the dragon up! You come with me." He said and roughly pulled the Dragon Master with him.

Hiccup winced at the pain in his shoulder when his father pulled him towards his old house. Great, even if they don't know who I am, they still treat me the same, he thought. As Stoick led him upstairs, to his old room Hiccup wondered if they'd noticed his designs, if they'd knew what he had been doing, what he had made. But seeing even his own father hadn't recognized him, made him doubt that. When he saw his room, he instantly noticed the thick layer of dust. No one had been in here for at least a year, he realized.
When Hiccup was finally alone in his room, he took out the designs for Toothless' tailfin. He folded them up and put them in a pocket, attached to his armour. Then he dusted of the bed, and laid down on it, his feet sticking out at the bottom. A deep sigh was audible. It was just so weird, so infuriating to be back on Berk.

Hiccup missed the warmth of Toothless that night, as the Night Fury wasn't with him. Finally, after a lot of tossing and turning, the teen finally fell asleep.

------
You guys might have noticed by now, I kind of use a point of view, without saing Hiccups pov, or Astrids pov, ect, ect. It might be a bit confusing at sometimes, but I feel like my writing is better in this way.

Anyway, this was the third chapter, and the seccond in one day.
My updates will be unregular. So not that you guys think I'll post everyday, because I won't
I am lazy, no excuses.

Bye, my fellow Dragon Trainers.