~10~

Beidou x Ningguang

Beidou  glared at Ningguang as they passed each other in the halls. As a response she scoffed and rolled her eyes. To anyone who saw them it would seem like they hated each other. What added on to this was that they always greeted each other in an unpleasant way. However, they didn't hate each other. 

The truth was that they were dating. They were only pretending to be enemies so they could keep their relationship a secret from their parents who would never support them. They didn't even like it when the two girls were in the same room.

It had nothing to do with them both being female and lesbians. Their parents were extremely supportive and their dads' were both bisexual. It had all to do with Ningguang being from a noble family and Beidou being from a not noble and poorer family.

Beidou's family lived on a ship and would go on dangerous adventures in the sea. Meanwhile Ningguang's family would simply have some fancy tea and go to fancy parties and meetings.

Both of the girls were sick of pretending to be enemies. They both subtly talked about each other in a way that would try and convince them to let them hang out with each other without letting them know about their relationship.

Bedidou's family were more understanding. They wren't judgemental people. They were just hesitant because of the noble status. It could be quite intimidating.

Ningguang's parents were much more awful. They believed that Beidou's family were the equivalent of modern peasants. Each time she brought Beidou up they would threaten to send her to a private school. The only thing keeping her at the public school was how many noble kids (like the Kamisato's, Venti, Diluc, Childe, Zhongli and Xingqiu) attended. 

Beidou stared at her girlfriend who was laying on her lap with her eyes closed. They were spending one of their rare moments where they could be alone together. They were on board Beidou's parents' (who were currently gone to get groceries) ship and were relaxing in the sun.

Ningguang's parents were attending an important meeting and she had left to see her girlfriend as soon as she could. It was nice to just escape everything once in a while and moments like these were the perfect escape.

Beidou was texting her friends in their group chat about the drama. Of course she had told them about their relationship as had Ningguang with her friends. Everyone was utterly appalled by what was going on and voiced their distaste with a few unkind words.

Kaeya

This is complete bullshit

Venti

What the actual fuck do they think they are doing? Parents don't get to choose who their child hangs around. Have they not heard of the fucking word freedom?

Rosaria

Ningguang's parents are so bitchy. No offence to her but they have some serious problems. All that 'nobility' is really getting to their heads

Beidou

Even Ningguang agrees that they suck ass

Venti

You know what? I am sick of this shit. I have a plan

Kaeya

Oho? This is getting interesting 

Rosaria

The bard is being helpful for once?