~16~

Rannett

Razor and Bennett couldn't stop thinking about what had happened the last time they had hung out. Bennett was a cyclone of romantic related feelings and emotions. He was worried, embarrassed and super, super in love.

Razor, on the other hand, was more confused. He didn't exactly know what a date was. He just knew that it was like hanging out with a friend but different somehow and related to love. He didn't even know what love was.

Thinking about it was bugging him. He needed to know what it all meant. Bennett probably knew. He stared at his phone tempted to ask him. He didn't though because he had seemed embarrassed about it.

So, he went and asked his sister, Lisa. He knocked on her door then walked in when she said he could. He sat on her bed and stared at her.

"What?" she asked, putting down her book.

"What is love? What is a date? What is romance?"

She chuckled, "Why do you want to know about all this stuff? Have you got a little crush?"

"What's a crush?"

"Jeez, you're hopeless."

She sat up and faced him, thinking about where to start.

"Mum and dad are married. That is an example of a romantic relationship. So, that is romance. Mum and dad are in love which is why they got married so that they could be together forever. Love can be romantic which is where you want to be with them. You want to kiss them, hold their hand and maybe do...other stuff.

"There is also platonic love which is when you want to have a relationship with someone but not kiss them and stuff like that. So that is like with your friends and family. A date is when two people with romantic feelings for each other hang out. So like with friends but romantic. Do you understand?"

Razor nodded, "I understand enough."

He was confused about some parts still but it was only minor.

"So, why did you want to know all this?"

"Last time I hung out with Benny he said that it was like a date."

She laughed, "Bring him home when you're dating then."

After figuring out what it all means, he realised that Bennett was in love with him. He also realised that he was in love with Bennett. It all made sense now.

The next day he decided to show him his feelings since he wasn't that good with words. Lisa had told him ways to be affectionate so he would do that. Bennett wasn't stupid so he was sure that he would catch on and it would all be fine.

All day he was being extremely affectionate. At any change he got he would hug Bennett, nuzzle him and hold his hand. He also would make sure to compliment him and would frequently tell him that he smelt nice.

This went on all day except during class. At lunch Bennett and Razor's friends were disgusted.

"Not you too," Xiangling groaned as she gave Chongyun and Xingqiu a certain look.

"No!" they both denied with flushed faces.

Bennett laughed at them awkwardly and din't look at Razor. He was trying to pretend that Xiangling hadn't said anything about them. Xinyan laughed loudly while Barbara just sighed.

After school, Bennett hesitantly waited outside of Razor's classroom. The teacher was explaining something so the students were taking a while to come out.

He was going to ask Razor to come hang out at his house but after the way he'd been acting today he was a little nervous. He didn't hate the way he'd been acting though. He was shy when it came to this sort of stuff.

While Bennett was lost in his thoughts, the door of the classroom opened and Razor walked out amidst his classmates.

"Benny?" he asked tilting his head slightly.

"Oh, Razor!" His face turned red.

"Why is Benny here?"

"Oh, uh. I was just wondering, you don't have to if you're busy or something, if you maybe wanted to come over to my house? Maybe."

Razor stared at him for a while then nodded. As they were walking, he grabbed the other's hand. Bennett almost let go in surprise.

When they made it to his house they played some video games. His dads kept on giving him weird looks since they knew he liked Razor. They smirked at him too and repeatedly asked them if they were having fun.

At one point some of them even started making some snacks for the two boys. They made some sandwiches as well as cookies. All of them loved Razor and found him cute. They were rooting for the two to get together.

"There's soft drink in the fridge if you want any," one of them offered as they set the food on the coffee table.

"Alright! Thanks! This looks awesome!" Bennett complimented.

He was now in the middle of fighting an important enemy in a game with a cookie in his mouth when it fell. Sadly, he stared down at the crumbled cookie now in his lap. He shook his head dejectedly as violent noises sounded through the room. His character was dead and so was his heart.

After this unfortunate death, the two decided to go upstairs to watch a movie in Bennett's room. While they were watching it, Razor began to innocently and gently lick and bite the other. 

He yelped and turned to face him with a red face. "W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

"Showing affection," he responded confidently. "It feel right doing this. It not ok?"

"Ah, well I don't mind." He actually loved it. "You just need to ask consent before you do that sort of stuff."

"Consent?"

"It's where you ask before doing something. Sometimes people don't want to do or don't want others to do something so it is very important to ask. I was a bit surprised when you did that before."

"Oh. Razor is sorry. Can Razor still show affection?"

"Yes! But, um, why are you, uh, showing affection to me?"

"Razor love Benny!"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! YOU DO? AS IN ROMANTICALLY?"

"Yes!"

"OH." Bennet calmed himself down. "I love you too."

It was at this exact moment when his dads walked in just to see Razor still licking and biting their son. It was also at this moment he realised how sexual this seemed.

He covered his face and screamed, "GET OUT!"