//Chapter 3//

** DO NOT MISS THE AUTHOR'S NOTE**

The room was dimly lit. Two lanterns lit by the side of both the windows in the room, illuminating enough warmth and aesthetic vibe to the room. The curtains danced at the tunes of the ever light and cool breeze. Two bodies were entwined together under that flimsy name-sake blanket, barely covering their modesty. The man was lifelessly lying over the petite woman crushing her with his heavy weight. His broad shoulders and robust back were glistening with sweat, after effect of those multiple rough rounds of ecstasy. The woman was still whimpering, managing to reach her low, marking her longest orgasm till date. She lazily ran her delicate fingers over his back, touching each and every corner of his, marking his as hers, just the way she always wanted to. She hesitantly took her fingers towards the left of his lower back and touched the ever prominent keloid. It was a long scar, running deep down till his buttock. 

Aniruddha stiffened the moment he felt her fingers over that scar which always reminded him of his bitter memories, a scary past that he desperately wanted to forget. She softly flicked that mark, and he felt bile rising within. He harshly woke up, not caring about the dizziness he felt because of the sudden movement. He marched towards his scattered clothes, wore them as quickly as possible, trying to keep all those scary thoughts behind. 

He scoffed internally. This woman in the bed reminded her of the woman that ruined his whole existence. The same woman who made him feel disgusted all the time. Who used him, tortured him, forced him, and at the end left him like a trash. 

Aurat! Bas maa behen kehke sir pe chadha rakha hai, par inse bure log iss duniya me ho hi nhi sakte. Matlabi hote hai ye, matlabi. Inko bas ghar aur logo ko barbaad karna aata hai aur kuch nhi! Maa aur boudi ko chod ke koi aur aurat acchi nhi hai aur na hi kabhi ho sakti hai. Aniruddha thought. His toxic childhood made him angst against the whole women population except for his very dear mother and her sister-in-law, Aradhya. She was also able to make a presence in his good books after a lot of struggle. But at the end he couldn't ignore that beautiful lady who wasn't only managing his tantrums, but was also looking after his family like a goddess she was. 

His vision blurred a little as tears gathered, his thoughts taking a sudden turn, reminding him of the day his father harshly ran a knife over his body when he started howling because of that harsh rod inserted inside his body. He shivered a little. That cut ran so deep, that now it has left its prominent existence behind. This will never let him forget his childhood. It's like a constant reminder of what a loser he was. More like he is

"Aniruddha?" He heard her call out. The weariness in her voice told how he has again rejected her. But, but he made it clear from the start that he wants nothing more than pleasure. He just wanted her to overcome his taxing days, so that he could sleep peacefully at night. But she just didn't understand that. He wasn't meant for emotions. He couldn't feel them anymore. He knew he was doing wrong by leading her on. Was he just like his father? Using her for his business. He suddenly stilled. This can't be true. He has never abused her. Yeah rejected, but never abused. He had his father's blood running down his veins but he had a part of his mother too, right? He wasn't a bad man. 

"Maine tumhe pehle bhi samjhaya hai ki mujhe tumse bistar ke bahar koi matlab nhi rakhna. Baar baar ek hi harkat karogi to mai pighal nhi jaunga. Aniruddha ek jaanwar hai. Use bas apne moh se matlab hai. I told you very clearly the matter stays in bed and max in my pants. Didn't I?" He asked tilting his head a little, keeping his stern personality intact. 

"Mai koi vaishya nhi hu ki tumhara bistar garam karu aur chalti banu." She spat. 

"Maine kab kaha tum vaishya ho? Mujhe nhi lagta tum kisi aur ke saath sone layak bhi ho." He spat back menacingly.