//Chapter 6//

**FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE STILL INTERESTED IN THIS STORY, I HOPE YOU ALL WELCOME ME WITH THE SAME LOVE.**

Delicate fingers ran down his face, marking the path from his forehead to his chin. The tip of the nail slightly scratched his jaw. Thumb lightly ran on his lower lip. He could feel someone breathe slowly near him. He felt a ghost of someone's lip near his ear. He jerked his head. The hand on his jaw tightened. The set of lips moved down his neck to his collar bone and felt a lick running up back to his ear lobe. He scrunched his eyes trying to wave off the sleep. 

"Aniruddha". That person whispered and sucked in his lobe. 

Aniruddha woke up with a start, gasping. This felt too real and too similar. His breathing turned erratic and he could feel a start of another migraine. His old friend. Holding his head, he took some deep breaths. 

Feeling someone's gaze he turned to his left and saw a set of soft, worried, big doe eyes. He opened his mouth, but before that, Bondita frantically woke up and got him a glass of water. 

"Lijiye". She said. 

He sat their dumbly forcing his brain to adjust and understand what was happening. How did she come in his bed? Wasn't he supposed to be with Saudamini now? He was to go to her tonight but... 

"Aniruddha babu" Bondita shook his shoulders, seeing him frowning. 

"Huh?" He asked. 

"Pani pee lijiye. Behtar mehsoos hoga. Aapne shayad koi bura sapna dekha hai." She said, extending the glass of water. 

He grabbed the glass, still in haze, trying to make out what was happening. He eyed her while drinking. She seemed worried, if biting her lips and wringing her hands were any indication. Why was she worried? And why was she...? Was it her making those advances on him? But, no, that was not possible. Those hand movements were way too similar. That definitely was...

"Thank you" He said passing back the glass. 

Bondita gave a weak smile. "Aap theek hai? Aur kuch du aapko? Shayad kuch madad kare?" She queried further, seeing his teary eyes. What did he even dream about? What was it that shook him to such core? Has it to do something with his childhood, as baudi mentioned? 

"Haa. Uhm bas kuch... kuch khaas nhi. Thank you paani ke liye. Tum so jao. Pooja ke baad sab thak gye the, faaltu me meri wajah se tumhari neend khuli." He said, ashamed, listening to his scratchy voice. 

"Isme faaltu kuch nhi. Aap ab behtar mehsoos kar rhe ye zyada zaroori hai. Aap bhi sone ki koshish kijiye. Aaj ka din sabke liye bhaari tha." She replied with a sweet little smile. 

Seeing her coming back to bed, he also laid back. He did not want to think about his nightmare. It was already tiring earlier but he was glad he had gotten a little reprieve of it past few months. Why were they back? His life was already a mess, he did not want more burden. 

He tightly shut his eyes, trying to wave off his brain from speaking and getting a few hours of sleep. 

He flinched when he again felt fingers on his head. 

He turned his head to see Bondita's hand floating over his head and she looking at him surprised with worry. 

"Kya kar rhi ho tum?" He asked warily. 

She couldn't understand why Aniruddha looked so scared as if she was going to strangle him in his sleep. 

"Aapke maathe pe shikan tha. Mujhe laga sir dard ho rha hai, to wahi bas dabane jaa rhi thi. Aur kuch nhi." She said hesitatingly.