//Musing//

Sometimes
we become the
very thing
we hate
trying to stave
off repeated pain.

Taking on
the role of
our own villain,
a sheep in wolf's clothing,
scaring away
love
as we run
desperately
towards it.

- b. haus

Dear all,

I hope you all are in the best of your spirits. I found this wonderful piece written above while scrolling down my Instagram today. And nothing else has explained my thought behind this story and Aniruddha's character so flawlessly.

The main purpose behind writing this story was to bring out the humane trait of every individual. The beautiful yet scarry Ying Yang we all are.

We have always loved seeing our leads as perfect set of people, who by the twists of destiny meet and fall in love. But this definitely is not the reality and we all can agree on that.

This story will not be your regular Mills and Boons but a patchy path of self reflection, agression, failure, pity, tears, anguish and everything else that makes us who we are.

This story was meant to be a 3-4 ch. long series but it definitely is gonna extend. Just be patient.

I hope this will help you understand the characters and people around you better.

Stay tuned for the next update. It will be soon.

Till then be safe, healthy and happy.

P.S. The poet's insta handle is @the.little.b.haus
Mentioning it for the ones who might be interested in poetry and would like to check out more of her work.
(I do not know her. Just came across her work randomly.)

Love,
Veerangna 🌿