characters

The prince charming  :

GEORGE NICOLAS EDWARDSON 

AGE:22

HEIGHT:6'4

IQ LEVEL:198

           He is the CEO of 'Edwardson and co.' which was handed over to him by his father at the age of 18. At first, it deals with automobiles and manufacture .but he being he, holding a master degree in medicine at the age of 15 started hospitals and pharmaceutical companies and expanding them all over the world, made him the richest billionaire in the world.

           He is tall and handsome with those stunning and intimidating dark blue eyes. He is feared as he holds a lot of power that can crush ones life and he can be soft for the one he loves. He is domineering and controlling over his things .He can have anything and everything in the world. but the only one that can bring a genuine smile on his face is his princess. 

The princess  :

HELENA HADWIN THOMAS

AGE:19

HEIGHT:5'4

IQ LEVEL:138

            She is multi-talented.She is a famous writer, painter and fashion designer who no one has ever seen at the age of 17. but she being she, isn't good at academics that she got expelled from her school at the age of 15 and she didn't study further. she owns a fashion line named after her mother 'angel brand' which is famous all over the world which makes her one of the richest billionaire in the world.

           she is short and cute with those mesmerizing and innocent dark brown eyes. she is fragile who easily gets scared. she has DPD(dependent personality disorder) after losing her loved ones and being bullied at a very young age. she loves to read books being a polyglot. she is selfless and kind-hearted girl. but the only one who she loves and trusts is her prince charming.

_____________________________________________________________________________

I know its a bit fictional story, just good for imagination.

But what ever it is, its my story. 

if you really like the story, don't forget to vote, share and comment.