Home Tour

Helena's pov : 

  hi everyone. I'm helena and I'm 19.

  You know i am a bit talkative. so don't mind me giving you a long description of anything and everything.

  As you all know its a trend of a celebrity giving their home tour. so i thought of doing that even when i am not a celebrity. let's have some fun!!

  oh! you are! you are famous for your work, says my inner self.

but no one knows me, i said.

whatever, you are famous and you are a celebrity.,says that again.

okk! now just shut up. i have a lot of work to do. to show our house!?

 now i feel bad for my inner self and said sorry.

now enough of my chatty. let's get started.

well this is my house sorry mansion exterior.

Yaa! I know its huge. but what to do?

  When i first came here i asked him, "Isn't it too large for two people?" .then his answer is,"I want a large space to make love to you in different places of our home." I just nodded not understanding much.

  Does he wants the walls and non-living things in the house to know that he loves me? may be. but don't you think its a stupid idea! let's leave it for now.

  now getting back to the topic, Its basically situated between the woods away from the city which is around 40 minutes distance by a car. Its all his doing not mine. don't blame me.

   By the way, don't say that i am blaming him.

FIRST FLOOR INTERIORS :

Here comes the entrance,

oh god! it screams rich!! and he rich

oh god! it screams rich!! and he rich. lot more than you think.

even you are rich, says my inner self.

okk! now moving on, you might be thinking, why is it more white?

we didn't even get started on white. just wait and watch for more of it!