The Office

George pov:

I explained her that i want her to explore things from now on. I understand that she is very nervous, anyone would be to step out of the home after three long years. I assured that i'm always there for her.

Even for me its a very big thing because at some point i don't want her to change and stay by my side like the way she is now. At first, all i wanted was to make her brave enough to face the world out there.
but why does it feel wrong to me?
I wanted her to keep her for myself. Am I being selfish?
My love for her is increasing day by day that couldn't be suppressed. what to do??

Lets give it a try!

After giving her the required explanation for her questions, I motioned her to the dining table to have lunch.

she's gonna have meat today which for some reason is what she doesn't like to eat. she never gets hungry and all that she craved for is chocolates. she has sweet tooth.

The first thing that caught her attention on her plate is that her dessert is not served which is because she ate chocolate before. And how i got to know about that? its mary who did that. knowing my baby very well that she couldn't keep her hands to herself when it comes to chocolates, I told mary- whenever helena eats chocolate, not to give dessert during her meals. that states she had it before.

My darling is putting weird facial expressions and its damn cute.

Its not that i don't wanna give what she craved for.
Helena is my everything and i can give whatever she wanted, what she needs to do is just order me what she wanted.
But when it comes to food, she has no say in it. because if i leave it to her, she would fill her stomach with sweets, chocolates and water that's all. And truly, I don't trust her with her food and health.

Last time, she ate a lot of chocolates and sugary items when i was not around that led her to have a severe tooth ache.
she cried a river.

My one and only sweetheart is hell scared of doctors and specially dentist.
I informed the best female dentist from one of my hospitals to visit the mansion for my crybaby.

That day was horrible.

Guess what!??
My brave darling was missing!!!

After going through the video footage of the cameras that were located at every corners of the mansion, i saw her in one of the guest rooms closet cupboard. I reached there and slide the door open to see her crying, sobbing and sniffling (like all those crying stuff) with her knees close to her chest forming a ball at the corner.

 I reached there and slide the door open to see her crying, sobbing and sniffling (like all those crying stuff) with her knees close to her chest forming a ball at the corner

My eyes softened looking at her. when she sensed my presence in front of her, she looked up with her red teary eyes and move away from me to the very corner of the cupboard shaking her head negatively with those never ending tears.

I know crying is healthy but it isn't when it crosses its limit.

I carried her crying form in my arms who was wiggling trying her best to get out of my hold but than only caused me to tighten my grip on her. Reaching the medical room her face paled, her breath wasn't normal anymore, she's having a panic attack. I calmed her down by matching her breath with mine while counting numbers and placed her hand on my heart so that she can follow my heartbeat. but that didn't leave her fear for anything related to the medicine.