Propose

Helena pov :

I'm literally sweating with all the nervousness.

Thankfully we finally reached an elevator where no one is around. I think Its a private elevator. Is it only for the CEO?

I look up at nick to see him glaring at me!

what did I do now?

"Nick...what happened?"

"Why were you smiling at those bastards?"

What?? here I am being nervous and literally shaking but WHAT got his attention?

Ohh this possessive man!!

One more thing about nick is that he never likes whenever I give attention to someone other than him. He hates it with utmost passion.

idiotic attention seeker..
but a handsome idiotic attention seeker!

I look down and said lowly, "I was just being polite." while playing with my hands.

I don't know why i feel inferior when he is angry. is it because i can't face the wrath of his anger or that i don't want him to disappointed in me. I don't know!

I felt a hand placed on my chin to look into his eyes. Then he said sternly yet softly, "Don't ever do that." to which i merely nodded my head but remembered that he doesn't likes it when i don't verbally answer it so i said, "yes".

Satisfied with my answer he kissed my lips. That was not just passionate but it felt like he is claiming his most precious possession.

Nick and i have been in living relationship officially since around an year.

As a teenager i had a crush on him since the day i saw him. His looks, intelligence, attitude like everything is perfect unlike me who gets scared just by looking at my reflection at night. I still can't understand that out of all perfect people around him why did he choose me?

I am not as beautiful as he says i am!

I still remember the day when i was on cloud nine when the most handsome guy proposed me! That day was horrible that no one could imagine.

If you might not know i live in a fantasy world dreaming about my prince charming that he comes on the unicorn and take me away and makes my life filled with flowers, chocolates and lovely gestures.

Now you might think i'm 5!

but  who am i kidding with? nick is not such a guy except the fact that he's charming. He's a guy who gets straight to the point like the people in business meetings.

can you imagine how would such a guy propose me?

Around an year ago :

Its such a wonderful day today. I woke up with my alarm singing the most melodious song.
wow, just WOW!!!

I woke up leaving my friend, one that helps me sleep and help me fight with the demons in my dreams, chubby-my blanket.

I am a person who needs a blanket at any whether conditions to sleep either it be summer or winter. In case of summer I keep the air condition at low temperature and sleep with chubby leaving no trace of my body or even a strand of hair on view. is there anyone like me?

Anyway, lets get ready for the day. I brushed my teeth and took a hot shower. wrapping a soft white towel around me, i stepped out of the bathroom and was making my way to my closet, i found a black box on the bed with a note on top of it.

STRANGE!!!

I got there, picking the box  with my hands and sat on the bed.

I read the note first.
Its written in italian!
technically i'm italian girl as it's my mother tongue.
but he's fluent in it than ME! totally unfair!!