Romantic???

Helena pov:

Here, I'm standing in a large open area where i find no one other than a chopper and a man dressed in what i assume is a pilot's uniform. Being confused i look at nick for some explanation. Instead he just smiled and said, "Just trust me. hmm? " and i find myself nodding to him.

Satisfied with the answer, he held my hand leading me to the chopper. ohkk!!

On reaching there, nick exchanged few words with the pilot which i didn't mind to listen as they are talking in some foreign language. 

Later, both shake their hands and nick lead me to other direction towards a motor coach which did go unnoticed by me. What's happening here??

Nick went in first and held out his hand for me which i gladly took and i was mesmerized with what i saw that had my jaw hit the floor.

I feel like a new born exploring the world now !

but had to come out of my mini world to see nick giving me a black box. again ?
What's in it again? , i questioned with my eyes with a confused face.

He just chuckled and said, "Just change into it." and left the coach.
What's with these gifts today ?
What's with him today ?
What's with his 'just' do it ?

I'm confused !!!

anyhow lets open it.
What ? it looks like workout clothes. wait !?
It's black tank top and black tight pants with a white crop hoodie.

 wait !?It's black tank top and black tight pants with a white crop hoodie

Nick, don't tell me we're gonna workout now !
my god help me !

I change into the dress eager to what i'll see. I got out of the coach to see nick in the same outfit but with a black hoodie on.
We look like black and white couple !

Nick smiled and said, "you look cute shorty ".
What?? me?? short??

I glared at him and said, "excuse me mister, for your information i'm 5'4. and its a normal height. not short height." and turned my head to left pouting.