Dear lovely, Boss

helena pov:

can't the person on the other side come some other time? 

but i felt good that nick didn't leave me. he sat me on his chair, yes the CEO chair. while he stood back with his elbows on the chair and said, "come in" as i just turn my head toward him in confusion.

what's he doing?

I anyway turned towards the door to see who the person is!

 The door opened revealing a beautiful person.

she's so beautiful with her blond hair, light blue eyes and charming personality who is around nick's age

she's so beautiful with her blond hair, light blue eyes and charming personality who is around nick's age. seeing her i feel so small and inferior. she's so pretty. she looks like a model with her tall frame dressed in a formal peach color shirt and dark blue skirt.

she looks quite beautiful and elegant.
i wish i could be like her!

she entered with a wide smile on her face with a black file in her hands looking at my back. probably at nick.

'but seriously?
black again??
is there anything that is not black???', says my inner voice.

I know right!

But i observe that her smile instantly vanished when her eyes land on me and she's frowning at me either because of confusion or anger. i couldn't figure it out.

'do i not look good??'
'you look good babe! don't stress yourself.'

'ohk. but why is she staring at me like that??'

'its her problem not yours. don't mind her.'

hmmm....

Her frowning came to an end with a sound behind me 'ahem ahem'.

nick is coughing. what happened to him? is he sick??

I'm worried about him.

so i stood up from the chair and took the glass of water on the desk and held it out to nick. but he just let out a small chuckle followed by a smile and took the glass to place it on the desk where it is before. 

Nick came forward to sit on his chair so i made my way to the sofa placed at the right of the desk thinking that they might have some business matter to deal with and i don't want to intrude their conversation regarding work. 

but nick caught my left hand and pulled me towards him landing me right on his lap.
god!!! this is so embarrassing.

I tried to get up but nick held me and stared.. actually glared at me that made me stay put on his lap.

Then I look at the pretty girl even though it's so awkward and find her face is turning a light shade of red. what happened to her?
is she having a fever?
then why did she come to work being sick?
but she was just fine a minute ago!
I'm confused!!