Nick are you....?

Helena pov: 

My poor nose.

I look up to see a handsome guy.
not as handsome as nick.
sorry Mr second-most-handsome-guy-I-know.

He has such strange eyes that's quite scary and he is narrowing his eyes at me.
Am I in trouble?

But there is something in his eyes that I can't pin-point with his strange stare.

"Are you blind? ", he yelled at me intensifying his glare that is scaring me to the core.

why is he yelling at me?

I didn't know I was crying that my vision got blurred with tears welled up in my eyes. I back away from this angry guy in fear that he might hit me. My body is trembling in front of him.

Suddenly, I was turned to the other side and hugged tightly. I inhale his scent and feel myself getting relaxed in few minutes but I couldn't stop my teeth to chatter. He is the only person who can calm me, my nick.

"Calm down...hmm. I am here for you. relax....sweetheart calm down..", nick said softly in a low tone that only I can hear. He continued calming me with his soothing words while caressing my hair and it is successful in recovering me from chattering of my teeth.

Third person pov:

The situation here in the office room is so tense. The petite frame is hugging nick so tightly in  such a way as if her life is depended on him. But unknown to her that strange guy is watching the scenario so keenly with a hint of lust in his eyes.

Nick, who is hugging and calming his dear heart may have soothing voice and touch but when it comes to his eyes, it's the other way around. Nick is glaring daggers to this familiarly stranger guy who is gonna face the wrath of his anger if only his darling is not present in the picture.

Not wanting to have his girl in the presence of the demon who stood in front of him, nick took helena in his arms and went out of his office not before mouthing 'stay where you are' to the known stranger.

Nick took his girl to the reception where they met a woman in her late thirties. The lady immediately got up seeing her boss coming towards her.

"Mrs.Johnson, I want you to take helena to the my room and please take care of her. I'll be there in few minutes.", Nick said strictly yet softly shocking sara that her sir said 'please' for the first time in past few months since she stared working. for a minute she thought it's not her sir.
 she didn't know that it's only because of the scared girl in his arms.

Nick slowly put down helena to stand on her feet but the scared cat is still not leaving his shirt in fear that mysterious guy might pop out from somewhere. 

"Darling, please go with this lady. I'll be there in few minutes. hmmm?", he said softly.

but the girl is not ready to leave him.
 So he said the words that he know would hit the strike, "I thought my darling is daring. You wanted to prove that you can face the world, yet couldn't just face the people in my office. You are better staying at home. Come, let me drive you there and remember you will no longer get out of our home. Am I making myself clear?" , with a stern face.

By hearing that, helena got back from him leaving his shirt and looked at him in disbelief. 
He wouldn't do that, would he?

"shall we leave?"

" No, we don't have to. I am strong. I am daring. See I'm not crying.", she said wiping her tears and looked at him determined to prove that she 'is' daring.