one ||started out weak||

=======
Tokyo, Japan
2003

========

The girl offset herself to her house after a long day in school going home with three unfinished projects due tomorrow, and five homework, the sound of wind howling on the sidewalk and the smelly sewers came in with the oxygen which made the girl pinch her nose and set her problems aside for a moment.

A group of silhouettes blocked her path, she didn't notice them and she ignored them, it pissed the bullies and they picked up her heller uniform.

"Give us some money"

A man picked up her bag and scattered everything inside, one of the man buried their hands too deep on her bag and the needle stabbed him nearly.

She gulped, she never pack money for school, she'd just walk since her house is just a few minutes away from school, which she recalled her house curfew.

"Please, spare me! I have a stack of activities waiting for me to be finished... I just want to go home" she sobbed, thinking you'd be scolded at home if she weren't there by six.

"Sure, but here's a small greeting from us" his fist waved up and punched her face, crushing her to the ground

"Hold on boys, why are you going like that against a girl, can't you guys do anything better?" a boy spoke up catching their attention, he jabbed the guy, his whole face was severely damaged.

"Eh? What in the pickle-bottle just happen?" she closed-open her eyes at a fast pace while her arms were still in the man's hands.

He hit her stomach hitting her knees on the ground pulled her hair back and pointed a knife at her neck.

"Don't move closer... or this girl... will die!" the man stuttered, on her side, she's sweating, will this end her life and be peace..?

"Alright, you surely wanted me to challenge me like that huh" he removed his jacket with four crosses connected while stretching out his arms.

"Come on, fight fair my man" he ran towards her direction, she felt the knife slowly slipping through her skin, she felt a tear shed to her eyes, a foot sprung out from her back and the man was down.

She processes everything that happened, she was saved... the boy helped her with her things, she bowed multiple times while muttering you're thank you for them.

"Uh, may I ask, who are you guys?" she asked, wiping out some dirt from her skirt before looking back at them, the other boy chuckled, his voice was so deep.

"No man should treat a feminine like that even the weak ones, as a man we should be ashamed of ourselves for what we've been treating women these days" her eyes twitched, his answer didn't match your questions.

"Wait, can you please say those again, I might need it for my essay" she pulled out her notebook from her bag and clicked the pen.

"Oh uh, sorry about my name it's Kazutora Hanemiya, sorry for that" she smiled and nodded, she looked to the other guy waiting for his name he pulled down the hair tie, his hair swayed with the wind.

"Toman's first squad captain, Baji Keisuke!" he slightly shouted while smashing his two fists together.

She stared in amusement "That's a dope intro, I wonder if I can do that to my school reports" "No!"

A few months after the incident happened, she started hanging out with them, Kazutora and Baji were her newer friends ever since she departed to Tokyo.

"[Name], we'll introduce you to our other friends, if you don't mind" she only nodded telling sure, the three proceeded to a small cafe.

"Baji, Kazutora, you're late" a tall man walked from behind while glaring at her, she looked around to see a boy munching on the coffee jelly, a man who also stared at her, and a white-haired boy.. sewing?

"I'm [Name] a friend of them, nice to meet you" she waved and bowed to show respect to th boys, at first she felt nervous since these boys look tough.

"Hey don't flutter the girl too much, she must be scared of your creepy faces" the man who was sewing earlier spoke from his seat.

"[Name]-chan, have my food" the boy who was eating earlier smiled offering an empty plate.

"Oi, Mikey! That's the second time you ate all of the foods here!" the boy laughed "Sorry Ken-chin"

They continued debating who would pay the food bills, she saw the boy who was sewing a dress, she was somehow interested so she sat next to him.

"Cut the thread before sticking it again, you won't make a pattern if you keep on doing that" his eyes slightly widened as he looked at her, smiled, and followed what she instructed.

"I can't believe you can do that diagram, that's kinda hard you know" she watched his hands working on the clothing, he was fast.

"Would you like to try?" he gave you the thread and the needle which she gladly took the offer.

"Your more good at this [name], you didn't have any struggles inserting that part" he smiled watching her patching the hole.

"Hey, what's it like being respected by others?" she brings up a subject he froze for a while, what kind of question is that.

"I don't know how to answer that, try becoming stronger, you can't earn anyone's respect if you're being weak" he bit the thread and proceed with the pattern.

"Pah-chin pay the bills first, we'll return the money next week" Draken sighed holding Mikey's collar since he tried to escape from them.

After going home, she flipped her bag upside down there were so many magazines scattering the floors, she look for any particular tips for stronger physical activity, but she didn't find any.

She rested on the floor like a starfish she sighed heavily "Gotta be stronger huh..."

There was a particular magazine that wasn't moved, but it wasn't a magazine, it was a manga, named Hunter x Hunter.

Gon, Kurapika, and Leorio got stronger with a complicated exercise, carrying such heavy material, resulting in opening a hundred-kilogram gate, who even made those!?

Starting from that day on you have done some tough routines every day, she wanted to become a strong person that everyone depends on, otherwise, life would be meaningless.

Until she had to move out from Tokyo, processing the events, she experienced hair fall at the process.

Day by day, her effort dropped into sweet ecstasy reasoning she can do this, she can be who she is in the prospect.

"If life is getting harder, maybe it wants you to be stronger"