thirteen ||Kaji Ashiki||

"As for now, [Name] Haitani is still part of Toman, cause our plan of taking her in our group failed to cause her mother had to order us around to not see her again" the leader announced to his comrades as he stood up from his sitting posture, extending his arms to while speaking.

"We'll only show sympathy for her once if she attended the battle, the rookies can go at her first, and when she starts to get exhausted..." Izana pointed his fingers at Kisaki "that's where he'll shoot his shot"

As the leader keep demonstrating his plan, Hanma approached the brothers "You don't seem to feel concerned for your dear sister, Rindo, Ran" he grinned with a teasing tone in his voice, Rindou who ignored his sentence just fixed the fog on his glasses, while his older brother who just smirked at his words.

"For someone at her age wouldn't be experiencing such bullshit, especially in her gender, you didn't even tell us that Mucho took hostage of her, but I know that woman also has a brain within her, don't easily underestimate her"

"And that girl has indomitable strength, we don't have to worry about anything if the fight involves knock and fists" Rindo added.

"But still, I don't want to fight her" they simultaneously confessed.

===

After she thought back if Tenjiku really bought for her mother's words about her leaving the group, she sat on the long bench contacting Takemichi's number.

A few minutes after their call, her friend immediately arrived at her location and started the discussion, at her mind, she made a small branch of possibilities of what would happen if she told him that the woman she met was the reincarnated version of Baji.

It is said the world can have unexpected and unexplained plot twists, but this one is something only a five-year-old kid would believe.

"You manage to get out of Tenjiku?" the boy stared in disbelief, only knowing that the boss of the group the girl is playing with could describe as playing with flames instead fire.

[Name] nodded while opening the canned drink making a whisking sound for a few seconds "Well my mother took care of the situation well, but I'm not fully sure about Izana's case"

She let out a stretchy groan "Man, if only bananatora was here, he would've punched those boys to death for intentionally threatening me" he laughed in response not knowing what to say.

"Remember when Baji told us that we're not battling alone, did you really understand what he meant there?"

"No... what was it?" Takemichi looked at her with a curious manner, the other girl who nodded once again.

"At the fight at Valhalla, he something like, if he ever got to have another life, it'd be continuing the battle with Mikey and help Toman"

before his last words... he did say something similar to that, but what is he trying to tell us... perhaps it could be... no, no it's not possible, or maybe it could...

She sighed bringing a deep inhale "Listen, I don't want to add burden to the group's brainstorming, so I'm here to confess here on forth, Baji is-"

"Takemicchi, [Name]-chan!" two figures started to grow closer to their place to reveal the president and vice president of the known Tokyo Manji Gang.

"Wha- what are you guys doing in here shouldn't you guys be taking care of Emma-chan?" Takemichi left the seat and got on closer to the two.

"Emma's ready to leave the hospital, but as we said, we can't go to the fight unless we guarantee Emma's safety," Draken said as he took a glance at the motorcycle.