settling some confusion

I've been getting a lot of questions about this fanfiction, and so I'm here to answer those :))

Q: Is y/n bald on this fanfic?
A: no, she's not, I already explained this in the chapter 1 comment section, I know everybody alr saw this, but she only experienced hair fall but she's not fully bald, she just lost some hair.

Q: What's happening in chapter 10?
A: so I was planning to reincarnate Baji into a girl who will go by the name Kaji Ashiki, which is Cheska for short, she's going to be the guide for y/n to catch up on Toman's secrets.

Q: What are your plans on the girl y/n adopted in chapter twelve?
A: I haven't thought about that, but for sure, she might get involved with gang activities when she grew up, I hope y'all understand my concept on that chapter.

Q: Is y/n going to join Bonten?
A: I still have no answer abt that, but do you guys want her to be in Bonten? What do you think?

Q: When are you going to update again?
A: so I'm still on Akane's chapter debut and that's where I left off, plus I'm getting left behind on my studies and rank, I unpublished some of my books to help me focus on school, so I might update my book when sooner but pls bare with me.

+ I still don't know what to do with Emma since y/n saved her, thinking and bringing up ideas before publishing a chapter, what's that?

Just saying that I updated my bio and my profile theme, also, citizens from Ukraine, I'll be praying for your protection, please stay safe.