four ||Moebius||

Sunrise entered the silk curtains, smashing the annoying alarm clock beside her.

Doing her usual morning routine, she got up washed her face, she groaned dragging her feet to school.

"[Name]-sensei, good morning" she turned her head to see Takemichi all enthusiastic in the morning.

"Stop with the sensei, [Name]'s good or I'll slap you" he stood up straight nodding with apologies.

"Mitochondria is the powerhouses of the cell-" the lesson went on, yawning a little but still can take notes.

The classroom door shut opened "Yoho, [Name]-chan" the rest of her classmates peeked in the door's direction, it was Mikey, Draken, and Takemichi.

"What are you guys doing in here!?" she dragged the boys out of the toom.

"Let's go [name]-chan!" "Do you guys even know what the word 'school' is?"

"What did you do to the third-year students?" "Your welcome" Mikey replied.

"It was Mikey's idea, don't blame me" Draken groaned.

Before they left the school, Takemichi's girlfriend made a scene, that was instantly resolved.

"Ah, this feels so nostalgic" Mikey cheered while slapping my back.

The four were once again on a bike trip, Mikey's older brother was dead at the year she met them, and Takemichi looks so busy with something.

"So yeah, Mikey-kun I have to deal with you after you took me away from school" she smiled looking like a crazy woman.

Takemichi went around
to 2017, his p.o.v

I was back on the present, what's nerve-wracking here is I got fired from my job.

"I didn't have time to recollect all the evidence about the group, but I was able to meet [name], the girl who went missing after 2016"

"Oh, you mean [full name], that's good we're getting closer to the truth"

"But does she really have something to do with Kisaki and Hina's death? When I met her, she doesn't seem the type to kill a person in an instant "

"She may not be in that time, but people change too, she interacted with all kinds of wanted criminals and some dangerous group"

"Oh, I see why you want me to meet her, you wanna pinpoint her unions with Kisaki before, right?" Naoto slightly nodded.

"This is a newspaper from that time, on August 3rd, 2005, In a parking lot in Musashi Shrine, at Tokyo's Shibuya-ku, 50 people from a Bosozoku had a brawl"

"A 15-year-old middle school student passed away after being stabbed in the abdomen"

"I found some posts on the internet at the time of the incident, according to those posts"

"Ryuguji passed away due to the infight between the Mikey faction and Draken faction of Toman" Naoto stated in the article.

"Huh? Hold on a second! August third? That's two weeks from now!"

"Yes, twelve years ago" Naoto added.

"But no way! That's impossible, Draken knows Mikey than anyone, it's impossible that they would just start a conflict like that!"

"So there's a reason behind it?" "I don't know"

"Find the meaning behind Ren Ryuguji's death and prevent him from meeting the fate, it might avoid many people's life to lose, including my sister's"