three ||reunion||

"Where do you want me to strike first, head or chest?"

The crowd cheered she waited for him to strike, she was a bit excited ever since she faced him, while the boys prayed silently and the other bought the first-aid kit.

"Anywhere you'd like" the boys inhaled, the audience only laughed it out

"What are you saying? Your gonna end up like those losers!"

"Yeah, you still have time to surrender, wait no, there is no surrendering!"

He struck a punch, which she dodged eventually, every time he strike a punch was getting faster, her opponent dropped a sweat, no people could dodge him with that movement.

From the audience's point of view, they only saw a small tornado, they couldn't see them clearly, till they heard a sound of cracking.

"I won" they looked at the grounds, the boys covered their eyes peeking from a gap in their hands, she was untouched...

The poor Kiyomasa was on the ground with a beaten face the same as what the boys looked like at the store.

She was going to do her final blow, a hand stopped her wrist her head was was on the height of his chest, a deep voice interrupted "what do you think your doing-"

She didn't notice the shadow behind her thinking it was the tree's shadow, her force went to his hands and he slammed into Kiyomasa "Oh wait-"

"Oh no, sir I'm so sorry, it won't happen again" she lifted the tallboy without difficulties and placed him on the bench.

"Yeah, I'm fine, but your strong I'll say that"

Till the crowd looked in the other direction "I'm done with my dorayaki" in the blink of an eye, they all bowed heads slowly touching the soil "thanks for your hard work"

"Why is he getting praised by just finishing a dessert, I eat leftovers at my home, but no one praised me"

She pouted while cleaning herself after getting dusted from the fight, the tall men checked the man, he couldn't believe it "Hey, you did you did this?"

"Woah, Ken-chin that's a lot of damage he got there, and are you okay?" he yawned then looked at the girl who was staring at the sky.

They talked and gathered a little space for them "Only one way to find out"

He lifted his feet trying to kick the girl, he did but eventually, she was still standing there looking at the two surprised boys.

"Get your ankles off my shoulder, I'm not a joint" she grabbed his feet pushed them back on the ground.

"Woah, that was so cool, I'm amazed! the boy cheered while the audience looked surprised, the girl looked more confused.

That reminded her something since there were many people to ask about the group "Sorry to bother everyone, but do any of you know um what's again Tokyo Manga Gang-"

The five boys grabbed her, dragging her somewhere to talk about.

"[Name], are you looking for trouble or something!?"

"How come you don't know them, they're as popular as Jackie Chan!"

She thought back "Oh so they're celebrities or something?"

They facepalmed "No, and their name isn't Tokyo Manga Gang"

"Listen it's-" the door shot open it, it was the boy who stopped her from punching Kiyomasa.

"[Name], right? Come with me, someone wants to talk to you" the boys looked more nervous than her, she only nodded and followed him.

She remembered their alias since she was hearing it on the streets "Drakegg if I'm not mistaken"