sixteen ||getaway kid||

The incident where the teenage boy was hit by a truck and received heavy injuries should be dead by now.

This wasn't the case for Kisaki, the puzzled boy was wondering how was he alive in that state as well, his thoughts went to 'Hanma' but he still had doubts about him. The room was clean, with a dozen piled bloody tissues stacked on the table and a sealed lunch across the bed. yeah, that guy could never do this kind of preparation.

When finally got the chance to stand up, he went to the door to see where he is, but it only led to the balcony. "Already awake?" Heavy footsteps entered the other door with dangling chains on the man's neck, Kisaki turned to him and facepalmed at his belief "So it was you, Hanma"

"Yeah, it seems that you're already ok-" BOOM CRASH In the blink of an eye, the door collapsed.

The two stared in shock at the wall, a small ball busted and made a hole in the wall that made their eyeballs widen and shake in terror.

"Oh, my bad" a voice from outside called loudly but calmly. "HOW DID YOU THROW PIECES OF STUFFS SO STRONG!?" they shouted and almost panicked in disbelief.

"Geez, you two are so loud, hold on, are you two dating?" said the curious girl to the boys.

A vein marked on the side of Tetta's head "No! Piece of sh-" hold on.

That girl.

That strength

That clueless humor

That voice.

It's no doubt "She's the one everyone's talking about right?" Hanma whispered to the other beside him who followed by a nod. "So, what makes you destroy this building?

"Eh? I'm not doing such a thing, there was a fly that kept flying around my food" the girl explains as the boy massaged his head "Can you at least do it where you can't bother us!?"

What are they doing? In what way am I bothering them?

"My bad, just goes" he fixed his glasses and shut the door loudly.

The clueless teen walked away with a confused composure until her light bulb finally realized something...

That was mister manipulator glasses!

As she kicked into the room, the house was empty, not shortly she heard a running engine charging away from her standing point. "They got away!"

Walking from home, Takemichi ran towards her with a panic look in his eyes, as he stopped and panted, he suddenly shouted...

"Kisaki's alive!"

"Eh!? How did you know?"

The two shouted the news altogether which sparked confusion, to get his chin up, he asked her about him "Where how, and when did you see him?"

"Hm, firstly, I saw him in that old small room, how I saw him was a long story, and we just saw each other earlier"

And you're saying those things without fear in your tone? Oh to be the indomitable Haitani...

"Takemicchi"

The dolphin scream startled the two from behind him as Mikey only chuckled from his reaction, "I already know who you're talking about"

His face panned in the corner a little "Although I do, please say it, I just wanna correct my intuition".

Another dolphin scream echoed in the neighborhood "It was Kisaki!?"

"I thought you already knew!?"

The blonde pouted in doubt "I thought the single chef from Mitsuya's school got in the marriage booth with that security guard" Draken and Takemichy waved their hands while sweating "Let's not bring that up, someone might be heard about what you did..."

The four rested at the nearby shop to order brunch. A few minutes after, the discussion started with the vice-captain clearing his throat.

"On our way here, we found some unknown group beating up some of the members from Mitsuya's division, and as we came to interrupt, this is what they said "Don't, things will get worse if you try to stop"

What... Why does it sound familiar...?

"What's with the horrific face, Takemicchi?" Draken side-eyed him as he noticed him shaking from his seat.

"N-nothing, I suddenly had cramps"

His shivering body couldn't let him speak, the only thing he remembers is that bloody day of [Name]'s death. "We're dealing with a narcissist here Takemicchi, keep yourself together, we're not even in half of the information yet"

As he scrolled in the recorded gang names from a station, the familiar uniform caught his attention. "South Terano, this man is the leader"

"Looks like a new antagonist entered our radar" Mikey yawned as he leaned into his seat "But how come we never knew that group?"

"This is first, maybe it never caused any trouble for the past months"

As the chatter continued, he tried to recall everything in his head, the name, the group, and the cause and effect of the said incident.

"Now that you have the information, are you gonna go back in the future?" Hina smiled with that sincere and genuine presence.

"Well haha yes, but, here's one thing" his fingers intertwined with hers and place a small kiss "We'll be together again' after all of this ruckus"

The kiss returned to his forehead. "I'm looking forward, my hero"

I know that if I don't do anything about this, something will get worse with misery will not speed, not only to her but to the friends that surround us, at this pace, we will surely track you down, Terano South.

(quick note from author I'm so sorry for the late update, I got so caught up with my other hobby and forgot about this book's existence huhuhuhuhuhu)