fourteen ||new beginnings||

When the emergency vehicle arrived at the scene, Izana recovered at the right time, however, he stayed in a coma for days which led everyone to grow concerned for him.

"During the fight, Izana's foot bent and it ended up getting paralyzed, we're stating a possibility that he couldn't use it to walk anymore" the doctors announced outside the operation room, a loud sigh of relief came out from Emma as she hugged into [Name] for comfort.

Some members of the Tokyo Manji gang came into the hospital to check on Izana's condition, and Mikey was found nowhere after that.

As for the girl, she immediately went straight to her home and dived into her bed, checking the calendar, it was the time of the week, she was going to visit her brothers.

She packed some of their favorite food and took her a few minutes to get to the address "[Name], why you here? are you alright?" the two boys asked her state and she reassured me that no harm was done when she got on to the fight.

"Yeah, of course, come to think about it, this week's our family reunion, who did you miss the most out of all of them?" [Name] sat on the chair while opening a bag of chips.

"I miss... no one, all social gatherings are bullshit" Rindo answered and earned a light punch from his older brother "Dont say such words in front of her you-"

"I get it, I get it, she'll eventually say that I bet" he cleared out as they stared at her sleepy face "You should head home, don't sleep in a place like this" the woman nodded as she gathered the empty lunchboxes "Ok suit yourselves, bye!"

~~~

Mikey saw something he never expected...

A house with the same design as Baji's house left him speechless for a bit but still came to his senses.

He examined the room, each collection was filled with old films and the pictures of Toman "Baji..."

~~~

Takemichi spaced out on the ground, still taking out his biggest thoughts, he has this feeling of relief and concern, not until a head blocked his view from the sky and took him seconds to identify them "[Name]-kun, how are you? Are you okay? Did Izana-san do something bad to you?"

"It's the other way around" she answered, he exhaled a relief sigh "By the way, can you time-travel?'' he has his eyes widened, he quickly stood and came up with a lame excuse.

"I may be clueless at all times but I always check the room and try to catch up with it" she sat down on the grass, he turned behind him and Hina was there standing while fiddling with her fingers.

"I'm sorry Takemichi-kun, it slipped" she placed her hand on the back of her neck, laughing nervously.

"Oh, where's Emma-chan?" Takemichi noticed the missing girl "She's with Draken talking about something, Hina told me to leave them alone"

"Who needs Easter eggs when you have a tall friend who can provide the necessities to you" she looked at the bunny keychain, Takemichi, and Hina scolded her "[Name], that's not nice of you to say!"

He returned at the thought, Kisaki was reported dead on the scene, Izana is slowly recovering, most of all, [Name] has saved Emma. Another meeting was held a few days after the conflict with Tenjiku, and [Name] was reigned as the sixth division captain of Toman.

times fly fast, she's already leading a group...

"I made this unit for women to have spotted, I also thought only girls can join the corps [Name] has in charge, is that ok with you? Toman!?" they exclaimed 'yes' while cheering for the news division's debut.