fifteen ||Bonten||

It was unbelievable, some were confused, sad, angry, and got scared after hearing about the indomitable [Name] Haitani.

Mitsuya Takashi didn't expect the woman's passing, although his sisters were sadder than he was.

Draken has mixed emotions of sadness and anger, one of his close friends died at his child's christening and also feeling of sadness cause he will miss her clueless and funny humor.

Yamagishi Yamamoto and Makoto were taken aback by the news, no matter how strong the woman was, no one else would win against her, she taught some helpless people to stand up for themselves and they were one of them it was a big-time for them to process it "Guess there are some things that go unplanned"

Mikey almost lost it, experiencing the pain of losing a friend felt like it was a routine for him, [Name] helped him to cheer up and be happy for something, she distracted him from getting on outbursts every time something goes wrong with him without her noticing.

Kazutora never felt so anguish and vengeful once again, he knew that he couldn't resist his urge to kill people, it was his best friend who got in trouble, one thing went to his mind as well "How about his daughter..."

The Haitani brothers who secretly visited her funeral, the brother's didn't have any idea how [Name] was defeated like that, if it was a bullet she could've easily dodged it.

"It wasn't just [Name] who was the victim of this murder," said Naoto as he typed on his keyboard to see tons of case files related to her.

"An unknown group has been making all these ruckuses on entire Tokyo for three years, and their victims are most likely strong gang members or random citizens"

"As long as he lives, you can't stop him" who is this man, is he someone stronger than [Name]? But that's impossible...

"Takemichi, I have one lead for that one, but he's not working alone, it's ten times more dangerous than Bonten" he gasped, knowing the thought the world would have a bigger threat if there's a mysterious group that's more threatening than Bonten.

Bonten is another corrupt organization that shivered Tokyo for the past few years, committing crimes like murder, assault, carnapping, kidnapping, and vandalism.

After Naoto dig into the very bottom part of the Internet's information, he found out three things about the mentioned association.

They have no leader.

One female member remains unidentified.

And all of them were former gang leaders.

Safe to say the higher-ups of the group were indeed strong. So instead of going back to the past, he focused on the present, Hina is alive, Mikey is saved, and he couldn't shake his hands with anyone anymore.

there is another way for me to get back in time...

He needs someone who has the same goal as him, someone who is related to her like Hina and Naoto. "Her brothers are the only ones that are crossing in my mind" he held his head high afterthought of something that closed him to death.

"Takemichi, if you thinking of going to them you better stop, we can think of any plans but that" Naoto insisted on his suggestion.

He frowned at his response, if he heard that one of the members is female, then her profile could be in one of 2010's era newspapers.

"Naoto, can you search for groups that existed during the times of 2000-2010?" the man hummed as he typed away on his keyboard, an old article that was published around 2008 came out first on the list.